Pinandilatan ko lang siya. Akala mo, sa kanya tong apartment. I slapped myself. Why the hell am I acting immature? He’s rubbing off his stupidity on me!

“Bahala ka sa buhay mo. ikaw magbantay niyan!!!”

Kasalukuyan~

The door to my room exploded open.

“Red! Anong gagawin ko? Ayaw niyang tumigil sa kakaiyak!” Napaface-palm ako.

“Tapatin mo nga ako, sa 14 years, anong ginawa mo dun sa Italy ha? Bakit pagdating mo dito wala ka ni isang alam gawin?”

“Teehee~” Ngumiti lang siya at kinamot ang ulo. Napabuga na lang ako ng hangin.

“Hindi ko to gagawin para sa iyo. Nabibingi na ako sa iyak ng baby. Got it Gray?” I looked at him, He was looking at me when his lips parted into a smile. I felt something skipped inside of my chest when his eyes curved softly as he smiled. Hindi ako nagagalit when he does that, instead I feel something...different. Is it attraction? Impossible.

“You just said my name.” He said.

Shit! Nandilat ang mga mata ko nang marealize ko that I was staring at him for too long. And I’m a damn idiot for being stuck in the moment while staring at his face.

“I didn’t intend to.” I scooped the baby from him and tried to move closer away from him as possible while I tend the baby. But I guess, he noticed what I’m trying to do and made his way of following me.

“Check mo muna ang diaper niya kung puno na...” He was standing right beside me, our arms brushing past each other as I place the baby on the baby cloth on the counter top.

“...kung walang laman, then try to pat the side of his cheek. If he open his lips and follows to suck your finger he’s hungry.” He’s getting so close that I could feel his warm breath hit my nape. His lips brushed my ears. I suddenly became conscious and my ears became tensed, his slight touch sent a stronger sensation that I could almost feel him nibbling it. Wait. What?! He was really nibbling my ear!

                “W-what are you doing?!” I immediately jolted away, I could feel my heart’s skipping a beat and my face flushed deep red.

              “I find it really so damn sexy to hear you calling my name like that. You left me breathless for a while there.”

                “Stop playing with me.” I said while trying to control the abnormal rhythm of heart much to my chagrin,  isn’t going to calm down for a while.

                “I’m serious.”

                Dead Silence.  Moments later, a sharp cry of the baby sent me back to reality. I scooped the Bric and gave him to Gray.