Are Butterflies Medical?

A week later after Nico's decision to remain at Camp Half-Blood, Nico was really enjoying the perks of infirmary life and actually feeling wanted.

Whenever Nico wasn't resting or being asked by Will to help carry bandages or tend to patients basic needs, he was finding ways on how to improve his cabin and he was actually... socialising!(He was also trying to find a way to smuggle McDonalds into camp without the camp directors noticing).

But yes, for the first time Nico Di Angelo was opening up to others besides his sisters. The best part was was that his cheeks were always sore from smiling and laughing so hard. He enjoyed it.

Though due to Will's "Doctors orders", Nico was spending a lot if time in the infirmary... with Will. This would then lead them to joking around and for some reason whenever he laughed with Will, it was seemed like a different type of fun.

His cheeks would fill with colour and he always seemed to have more fun with him than when say, Jason or Piper visited. Plus, he'd always get this weird sense half way through the conversation in his stomach.

They couldn't be butterflies could they? No. Nico Di Angelo does not get butterflies for his doctor.

And Will Solace does not get butterflies for his patients...