Chapter Seven(.5): Azurlane Distress Call [Part 2]

The broadcasted message echoed through out the area reaching far and wide. The UN Fleet at this time is currently barrelling and thundering towards their doorstep despite the rough seas.

Azurlane POV

Cleveland: How's that? The ultimate weapon humanity developed to combat you sirens! That's us, with the power of warships embedded into our bodies! The power to defeat all of you!

The ship girls out up a fierce resistance, but the sheer scale of the siren fleet out numbered them 15 to 1 almost overwhelming the Azurlane defences.

Javelin: Laffey, hang on!

Cleveland: If this goes on... This base might fall... HELL! NOT ON MY WATCH!

San Diego: I'm not sure what I'm doing, but I'm doing it :D

Pheonix : What an air head...

California: I'm sometimes concerned on how she got the 2nd most battle stars next to enterprise...

San Diego: Battlestars? What's that? Can we eat that?

(Heh... Mood)

Sakura Petals then started to fall from the sky out of no where..

Cleveland: Well... Shit....

To make the already dire matters worse... 2 aircraft carriers appeared from the thick fog that enveloped the base. This shocked the whole Azurlane fleet as they saw a particular seal that belonged to a certain faction and 2 familiar faces.

Akagi: Yes... We were created by humanity to fight the sirens. But a difference in beliefs and a betrayal split the once united four major camps, into two factions.

Kaga: One faction ristricts itself to using only powers created by human kind. That's you... Eagle Union and Royal Navy.

Both carriers then sailed closer to the front line increasing the tension of the surroundings.

Akagi: The other faction....

Cleveland: Its you.....

Akagi: ......The faction that will use Siren technology to defeat the sirens...The iron blood... And us, The Sakura Empire...

Multiple planes started to fly out of their carrier decks that seemed to be glowing in red and blue flames, those planes then began to swarm and circle around Kaga and Akagi.

The Azurlane fleet is shaken with fear as along with the planes of Kaga and Akagi, a huge Bomber and fighter formation can be seen just behind them.

Akagi: To those who don't know me... I am from the Sakura Empire, 1st Carrier Division, Akagi.

Kaga: Sakura Empire, 1st Carrier Division, Kaga.

Kaga and Akagi: Behold and Tremble!

UN Fleet

Video footage from the drones show that the situation in the Azurlane Base is getting more dire each passing second as Enemy planes and ships swarmed their base and overwhelming their defences. The relentless attacks from Kaga and Akagi severely crippling some ships allowing cracks in their defences to show.

Y/n <radio>: Grafton! America! Antonio! Jose! When we get within optimal carrier striking distance deploy all of your F-22's, F-35's and F-18's. Let them Climb and maintain 22000ft in formation with the F-35's leading upfront. When they get around 2.5 to a 2km distance from the first enemy ship, slowly decrease altitude to 10,000ft and deploy anti-ship missiles. Your priority targets are battleships and carriers. Secondary targets will be Cruisers and Destroyers. Don't worry about the flagships. Focus on your targets. Any planes encountered while heading to the objective must be shotdown. Once your objective is complete, proceed to intercept siren planes.