Chapter Six: A Friend Or A Foe?

-1 day later-

Its been a day, since you brought in the new reinforcements. Grafton and America were shocked to see that you came back with more people, without them even knowing which made them a little upset, But the you as their Admiral, with a little explaning you managed to calm them down. As for the new personnel at the base, they're still getting used to their new surroundings,without any major inconvenience other than the occasional germans squabble of British, American and German units, which you had to personally deal with. But other than those things were running smoothly.

Y/n's POV

Y/n's thoughts: Alright, that's enough paperwork for today... I will be clocking out early today.... I feel oddly tired for some reason... I didn't even do as much as the past couple of days.

Y/n: Alrighty, Grafton! America! I'll be clocking out early today. Would you girls be able to handle it here alone?

Grafton: No problem, Admiral!

America: We, can handle this!

Y/n: I knew I could rely on both of you.

You said as you pat their heads, which you found out they really-really liked as you heard them brag about it to Serius, Endeavour and Audacity which also made the trio very jealous.

Y/n's thoughts: This is the least I could do since I will leave early today and will be leaving these two alone here.

Y/n: Alright I will be taking my leave now, both of you please take charge and be responsible.

Grafton: Don't worry about us!

America: Yeah, like I said we can handle this!

You smiled at their cuteness before leaving the room as sparkles can be seen from their eyes.

Y/n's Thoughts: They look very cute when they act like that...

You slightly chuckled at the thought and left the room.

As you were walking on the hallway out of the blue, your legs gave out and you felt a sharp pain on your chest and you felt that your head is being cracked open and your bones being shatterd into a million pieces.

Y/n: What the heck is going on? Yama! Run a diagnostic scan, on my body.

You said as the pain reverberates through your body and you barely staying conscious from the shock as this was happening.

<Sir, there's no need for that as this is a natural reaction as this is the draw back when using the cube>

Y/n: WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME SOONER?!

<I didn't felt the need to? I already told you to not over use it since your energy still hasn't recovered from summoning Grafton and America>

Y/n: Argh! Damn it!

You said as you're on the floor groaning in pain, while resisting the urge to take out your side arm and ending it all.