Chapter Two: Home Sweet Home (Alabama!)

3 days have passed since Y/N was reborn into the world of azurlane.
He is slowly getting used to his new life here in Azur lane but, he does feel lonely at times. Though Yama was there to keep him company,its still different from talking with another person that has a physical form. Y/n can be seen laying down on top of the Aquarius's bridge, cleaning his sniper Rifle and shotgun.

Y/n's thoughts: I'm already running low on munitions already, I really don't have a way to resupply unless I'll go dock at a base maybe those things that so called 'god' gave can help.

After He finishes up cleaning his gun, he, checked his pockets to find the two things that so called 'god' gave him.

Y/n's thoughts: An orb that summons a base, and a cube that summons ships from my Timeline..Should I try these out? .... I think I should ask Yama about this...

Y/n: Yama, are you there?

<Do you need something, Admiral?>

Y/n's thoughts:I really am still not used being called Admiral... Can't he just call me Y/n or L/n or to say the least, Aquarius instead?

Y/n: Do you have any idea on how to use these stuff?

<I believe if you channel your energy in them, they'll activate, sir. But I suggest using the one Sphere for now you'll need it since the Aquarius's supplies are running out. >

Y/n: Well Food and water are not a problem but ammunition. I already almost spent my main gun's ammo and already down to half on my secondaries. Jet fuel is also a problem since I've been using it since day one to scout the area or to take down stranglers. I did found an active base though, I don't know which country it belongs to but judging from the ships docked in the harbor, probably British and American but their flags are different. Speaking of ships, they're all from World War 2, to think that I would also be traveling back in time to see my predecessors fighting against the siren threat. Its better if I stay away for now though, there are still many things I don't know about this world..

<Well then, try channeling your energy to the sphere>

Y/N channels his energy to the sphere. The sphere glows into a bright light and reveals a path somewhere.

Y/n: I guess the only thing left to do now is to follow it..

He transformed into his rigging and began to follow where the light is taking him. After one and a half hours of sailing, he was lead to a beautiful island, where a huge base can be seen.

(the whole island itself)