"Yoongi hyung took that bastard in our torture room already. I-I'll go there and punish him. Your k-kookie will punish him. I-I promise." Jungkook held his hand.

Namjoon looked at littles then at Jin who was staring with his glossy eyes, those glossy eyes held hurt and disappointment.

"Ba..by, what are you sayi-"

"Don't call me baby Kim Namjoon!"

Namjoon's heart broke.

"I'm nothing to you anymore. Our relation is OVER." Jin declared, moving his hand to side aggressively.

"N-No." Namjoon furiously shook his head, and hugged him. His heart was breaking, no he couldn't live without his love.

What was he saying? No he couldn't end their relationship like this.

"Baby no please don't do this."

"Go away from me! Go away!!" Jin screamed, but wasn't doing anything to push him. And Namjoon refused to leave him too, instead held him tighter.

Life is a roller coaster, and it was proved now. They were happy just some minutes ago. Nothing was wrong. But that male's one bad action made their life miserable in seconds.

Taehyung was sure in trauma now, Jungkook was hurt seeing him like that.

Namjoon and Jin relation was ending.

Mark and Jimin had lost Jin's trust.

Jin was worse of it, he was feeling more hurt than anger. His own boyfriend and brothers had broken his trust. He love them so much but what he get, betrayal.

All he wanted a peaceful life for his brothers, never he wanted one of them see the bad sight of life.

But now, one of them had witnessed it, the one who was the purest and doll of innocence among them.

•••••••••••

It's was midnight but none of them seem to want sleep.

The tears in their eyes weren't drying.

Yeonjun and Yoongi was together in Jeon mansion, both worried and concern about Taehyung. He had special place on their heart and knowing what happened to him, they couldn't take it well.

"Yeon, go sleep now." Yoongi said.

"But hyung, I can't sleep. Jungkook hyung is still not home and-and Taehyung." Yeonjun said, looking at his hyung.

"Jungkook is there in Taehyung's house. You know he can't leave his love after what happened." Yoongi said, reasonably.

"You're right. I'm just-ugh I hope that bitch die soon." Yeonjun stomped his feet, angrily.

"He will. He has digged his own grave."

At Kim house:

Mark and Jimin were in backyard, crying while looking up at moon.

"I want to slip." Jimin mumbled, he wanted to be little. His anxiety was kicking in.

"Then do it, Minnie."

"But I also don't want to."

Mark licked his dry lips, he side hugged his brother. Slowly Jimin brought his thump between his lips before sucking it, slipping into little space as Mark patted his back.

Jin wiped his tears, he wanted to comfort his littles but his emotions were stopping him. Fisting his hand he went to living room, only to see a silently crying Namjoon.