What If-

So uh-
I made this back in September so I'm sorry if this sUCks-

Also, this has alternative endings because I can't stand any of the KJ gang dying so I apologize if it's confusing-

What if Joker died-

"JOKER WATCH OUT", Queen yelled.

That one fatal mistake........

Joker felt a sharp pain pierce through his chest.

........was enough to end him.

Queen watched in horror as her friend fell on the floor with a loud thud. She could still hear the lunatic laughing while falling towards his doom. She ran up to the phantom thief, holding him and pressed her hand against his injury. "Don't die you idiot!", she cried out, tears pricking her eyes. "You're too young to end your life!"

"Only idiots would think I would die from this", Joker winced. "And those idiots might be right."

"Don't say that!", she felt like slapping him. "You swore to be as great as Grandpa! Who's going to do that now?!"

"Queen......", Joker glanced at her, surprised she actually cared about him.

"Who's going to save me if I turn evil again?! What would Grandpa say if one of his greatest students died?!", she yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Queen.......", Joker lifted his hand and held her face, something he never thought he'd do. If Master was here now, he would've probably been banged up. "Hey......look at me. Don't cry......", he smiled weakly at her.

"You're not going to die! You hear me?!", she wiped her tears with her arms, trying to stop the blood. Yes, Joker was practically bleeding out. They never thought the heist could be this risky. They'd never expect to meet another villain who wanted their lives.

"Hey....it's okay....that's not-that's not going to help...not enough....pressure", he wheezed, breathing heavily.

"Please, tell me what you need! I'm trying-I'm trying to-", Joker stopped her by holding her other cheek.

"It's okay, all I need....is your reaction", he gave her a small smirk as she felt her face heat up.

"Idiot! This isn't the time!", she cried, adding the needed pressure onto his chest. He was bleeding out fast, she was afraid he wasn't going to make it. Sure she and him were rivals, but they were also friends, ever since they were little.

"Hey....it's okay. You know I'm not going....to-to make it", he gave her a sad smile.

"Shut up! You are!", she cried desperately, hot tears streaming down her cheeks rapidly.

"Don't cry........Queen. Master hates it....when.....you're sad......and....I...I do too", he breathed, holding her close. He pressed his forehead against hers, whispering, "It's okay, Queen. It's okay.........Take care of Hachi........and Master for me.......okay?"

She nodded, sniffling and held his head as he smiled at her. "Thank you, Queen......", his hands slipped and at that moment, she knew there was nothing she could do. Her friend was gone, and she couldn't save him. She was a phantom thief, and she couldn't make a miracle happen. She sobbed into his chest in spite of the blood on them. She couldn't believe it. The one and only Kaitou Joker 怪盗ジョーカー, her rival, friend and family, was gone.

Alternative Ending time-

"Hey....it's okay. You know I'm not going....to-to make it", he gave her a sad smile.

"Shut up! You are!", she cried desperately, hot tears streaming down her cheeks rapidly.

"Don't cry........Queen. Master hates it....when.....you're sad......and....I...I do too", he breathed, holding her close. He pressed his forehead against hers, whispering, "It's okay, Queen. It's okay.........Take care of Hachi........and Master for me.......okay?"

"You can't die.....please......I don't want to lose part of my family", her eyes blurred from her tears. Joker could feel himself fading, but he was shocked to know Queen considered him as her family.

"What about......Spade?", he gulped down the blood rising in his throat.

"He's not dying now! Please! Stop making it harder for yourself!", she sobbed.

"Hey..........don't cry.......", his cerulean blue eyes met her diamond ones. "I'll be sad if you cried while I die......", he didn't want her to feel miserable. He didn't want her to think it was her fault. It really wasn't. He brushed his thumb across her cheek, then pressed his lips gently against hers.

Queen would've had her sword slammed upside his head, but she was too shocked to even process the fact that Joker was kissing her.

"You're an idiot", she sobbed as Joker pulled away, but still having his forehead pressed against hers.

"I thought I was a miracle maker", he smiled weakly. He felt himself fading. He wanted to blurt his last words out. "Queen......please, take care of yourself.....as well.....okay? Don't be....don't be sad without.....me. Promise?"

"But I-I.....", she sniffled, then nodded, "I .....I promise", she could barely hold it in as Joker gave her a teasing smile, "That's the battle axe I know", before his lips met hers once again, then pulled away as she felt his hands slip away from her cheeks. She hugged his limp body tightly despite the blood, sobbing, wanting Amy to be here to heal him. Even if it was too late, Amy would be here to cheer her up. She wanted her grandpa. He'd know what to say for his student. But she had no one here, she was alone, cradling the one and only Kaitou Joker 怪盗ジョーカー, her rival, friend and family in her arms.

Another Alternative Ending-

"Who's going to save me if I turn evil again?! What would Grandpa say if one of his greatest students died?!", she yelled, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Queen.......", Joker lifted his hand and held her face, something he never thought he'd do. If Master was here now, he would've probably been banged up. "Hey......look at me. Don't cry......", he smiled weakly at her.

Or so we thought.

"This is fake blood", she felt her whole mood shatter to pieces as soon as Joker said that. "Eh?"

"I would carry it around sometimes", Joker explained. He wasn't a good actor for nothing. He can trick his opponents pretty well.....and his friends.

Queen stood there, speechless as he continued laughing, "I can't believe you thought I was going to die! I don't die that easily!" When he realized she wasn't budging, a pang of guilt hit him as he sat up.

"Yeah, I should've known", she suddenly glared at him, and there was a dark aura surrounding her.

"Q-Queen?", he questioned. He didn't have a good feeling about this.

"You're gonna die right NOW!", she began slashing her sword at him as she chased him while he kept yelling, "I'm sorry!", holding his top hat tightly so that it wouldn't get sliced off. Well, so much for pranking the battle axe.

I finally did it Heatherlololol-

Hope you all JoQueen fans enjoy this-

Love you macarons 💖💖💖

(Edit: Uh sorry for a few kanjis in here. I thought of adding them for fun. Allssoo, there's this mention of Amy. In case you don't know, my username is my OC's name....cuz....I couldn't think of a name so her name came into my mind  - v -;

Just a heads up, Amy is my OC for Shadow and Rose since I've been using her ever since I discovered KJ about two years ago.)