17 & nineteen

They had technically been attached by the hip and now Harry clearly felt himself missing his best friend's presence around him, the laughs they had and movie nights - Yeah, even when they had studied together for school.

Louis was now in university, he no longer lived down a few streets from Harry and he didn't have as much free time as he used to.

Harry knocked on the door of Louis' shared apartment. He couldn't wipe the excited grin off his face, waiting for the older boy to answer the door.

Someone's at the door!

Yeah, I'll get it!
It's probably Harry!

Wait, Harry?...Now I'm curious what this guy's really like...

The door swung open and on the other side was a blonde boy with a wide grin.

Oh...Hi!

Harry said surprised.

Hi, m' Niall!

The boy said, taking a bite from his donut he had pulled out from 'god knows where'.

Hey, get your own best friend!

Called Louis, emerging behind Niall, wearing one of his big grey hoodies and a grin on his face as he laid his eyes on Harry.

Lou!

Harry squealed, running up to his best friend and jumping into the familiar pair of arms. The older boy laughed, spinning them around as his arms wrapped tightly around the younger one.

I missed you, you twit.

Harry mumbled into the older ones shoulder, enjoying the body heat and the scent, radiating from Louis.

I missed you too, wanker.

You were right, he really is adorable...

Harry blushed deeply, looking down.

Get back into your room, you moron...

Louis shoved Niall away from them and then he pulled Harry along into the flat.

So, Mr. Styles...

Yes, Mr. Tomlinson...

Harry grinned taking a seat on the kitchen counter, his eyes following the older boy as he disappeared for moment and then came back with a bag of groceries.

I bought everything for us to bake cookies...I mean if you want to...

Louis said shyly, putting the supplies on the counter.

Your cookies just always taste so good and I dont know how you do it-

I do work in a bakery, my friend.

Harry puffed his chest and received a playful punch from Louis.

Oi!
Mate, you work as a cashier!

Harry shook his head, laughing and started to give Louis instructions for the dough.

Louis took the eggs from the table and suddenly an Idea popped into his head.

Haz?

Yeah-

Harry spun around and the egg was cracked right on his head, leaving him speechless.
The older boy bit his lip, trying to supress his laughter.

What the f...

Harry whispered, touching his now sticky hairline and Louis bursted out in laughter.
Immideatly Harry gripped an egg himself and smashed it on Louis' head.

The older boy gasped and Harry grabbed the next egg, now laughing uncontrollably. Louis snatched the bag of flour and ran after Harry around the table. Both laughed hysterically.

Stop running!

Louis panted with laughter but the younger one only giggled, racing around the table, his cute curls bouncing around.

Taking all his energy, Louis launched forward and wrapped his arms around the giggling boy, tackling them both to the ground.
The egg smashed underneath Harry in motion and the flour spilled on top of them.

Ew!

Harry laughed rubbing the egg onto Louis' shirt.

Not my shirt-
Lick it off, Harold, Lick it off!

Louis said and Harry cackled, pressing his lips closed as Louis proceeded to rub his shirt into the younger boy's face.

The two best friends giggled and coughed from the dust, lying on the cold kitchen tiles.

Louis stretched out his hand to help Harry up and the boy took his hand, smiling widely at his best friend - at his dusty face and hair, at his crystal blue eyes and at his smiling lips.

The two started wiping away the flour off their clothes, leaving the whole room in dust of flour.

Louis looked at his best friend, whose hair was covered in egg and flour. He didn't look any less ravishing, no, even his eyes seemed as green and captivating as they had always been.

What?
Is there something on my face?

Harry asked, blushing and lifted his dusty sleeve to whipe his face, but he only covered his cute nose with flour.

And that was when the feathery haired boy stepped forward and captured the younger one's lips with his, like he imagined so many times before.

Harry froze and it took him a moment before his eyes fell shut and he melted into the kiss, a weird tingly sensation swirling through his stomach.

He held onto Louis' shoulders while the other boy gripped his waist and suddenly a door opened.

Oh shit-

-

Cliffhangerr muhahah :))
Feel free to comment or vote, thank you for reading.
K<3