11 & thirteen

You're back!

The younger boy exclaimed happily and hugged his best friend who was perfectly tanned with his hair having some lighter streaks.

How was Greece?
Was it cool?

Yeah, really cool!
Lottie and I were in the pool almost all day and mum even bought us snorkels for the ocean.
And I made some friends and we played footie together every day.

Louis told his best friend, but then he saw how the younger boy's smile fell slightly.

But it would've been better if you were there.

The older boy added truthfully.

He had really missed the cute bundle of curls and dimples.

I wish I was there too.
It was so boring here, all alone.

But now I'm here.

Yeah.

Harry smiled up at his best friend.

He had missed him very, very much the past two weeks.
It had been more than boring in England without the boy.

Sure, he had also gone on a couple if trips with his family but it wasn't nearly as fun as playing with Louis.

Harry had missed the times one of them rode their bike to the other one's house, so they could play. And he had missed having sleep overs, where they stayed up late and laughed non-stop.

He had missed listening to his best friend's talks and he had missed having someone to tell him how great he was, like Louis would do any time he had the chance.
Yeah his mum did that too, but it felt different coming from the other boy.

But Louis was back home now and they could spend as much time as the wanted with each other.

Do you want ice cream?

Yes!

Harry nodded eagerly and the two walked beside each other towards the ice cream van.

-

Anyone else have to remind themselves they're too young to have kids when reading fics with cute kids in them :')
Hope you liked this chapter.
Feel free to comment or vote, thankss for reading.
K<3