12 & fourteen

Truth or dare?

The girl asked directing her gaze onto Louis. She was pretty, brown skin with chocolate brown eyes and hair.

Her hair wasn't as perfectly curled as Harry's though...for example, not that Louis was comparing a girl's look to his best friend's.

He just simply liked Harry's wild, brown curls better.

Truth.

Louis answered and all the boys and girls sitting in the circle waited expectantly for the question.

Who do you like?

All the girls looked at the boy with big bambi eyes and Louis thought for a moment.

I don't think I like anyone to be honest.

There most be some girl.

A girl pressed and nudged another girl who only blushed.

No, I don't think there is.

Boring!

Someone called and it was the next one's task to ask a question.

Harry, truth or dare?

The next girl asked the youngest boy of the group.

Err...dare?

The boy said, letting it sound more like a question.

He wanted to seem tough around the older kids who were friends of his best friend.

Kiss the person you like most.

Harry stayed quiet.
He didn't know who he liked, in fact he didn't even know these people really.
So who could he choose?

I don't even know you all.
How could I, um, know who I liked best of you.

Some of the girls looked somewhat disappointed by that answer.

Just kiss the girl you find the prettiest.

An older boy said annoyed and Harry blushed shyly.

O-ok...

Hey...you don't have to kiss anyone if you don't want to.

Louis said softly to the younger boy sitting beside him.

No it's fine.
It's only a kiss.

Harry acted like he wasn't a shy twelve year old who was freaking out about kissing someone.

But he could feel the pressure of Louis' friends on him and he wanted to proof them wrong for believing he wasn't as tough because of his age.
When really, he wasn't.
He wasn't tough, not at all.

Hesitantly Harry got up from the ground while looking around the group.
He fixed his shirt and took a deep breath, taking one last glance at Louis who was watching him intentionally.

'You got this' the young boy thought.
These kids were all fourteen and had probably kissed a lot of times before, he guessed.

It's nothing.

Only a kiss.

He whispered to himself. So quiet no one could here it, yet Louis caught his words.

And eventually Harry walked up to a shy-looking, ginger haired girl with glasses and leaned down to give her a quick peck on the lips.

All girls squealed and the boys patted him on the shoulder in a cool manner and he sat back on the ground looking down with a blush.

Louis looked over to the ginger haired girl, she was smiling widely with her plump lips.
Louis' lips weren't as plump as that, they were rather thin, simple maybe.

Louis frowned, wondering if there was something wrong with that.
If his lips wouldn't get him as many kisses from the...girls he liked.

-

A first kiss, ha- couldn't be me...
I hope you like this story :)
Feel free to comment or vote, thank youu for reading.
K<3