Chapter 30

"Where are we going, Leo? It's still early, I need more sleep."

Amelia whined and Leonardo just playfully rolled his eyes.

"Lia baby, we will go visit your grandparents. Tell them about the baby and invite them to our wedding."

Leonardo replied and Amelia just sighed deeply. 

"When do you want to get married?"

Amelia asked as she looked out of the window, admiring her surroundings. 

"I know how much you love weddings baby, so I will leave it up to you to decide every single detail."

"Or you're just bored to plan it with me."

"Of course, not. Whenever you need me during planning I will always be available."

"Fine but I want a winter wedding so we need to start planning as soon as possible."

Amelia said and Leonardo nodded in agreement. During the time Amelia was taken, Lorenzo and Alessio had told the family about their relationship and everyone was very happy and supportive. However, Leonardo thought that Amelia knew nothing about their relationship so that's why he didn't mention anything.

"Did you know my brother is gay?"

"Obviously he's my best friend, silly goose."

She said and Leonardo laughed. Her talking had been really effected by all her friends, she mentally face palmed herself for copying Eduardo's stupid saying. 

"When you were away, Enzo and Al told us that they had a secret relationship. I was going to wait for them to tell you but I figured marriage is all about no secrets and shit."

"Ah, finally! These two needed to man up, freaking pussies, secretly dating for two years."

"Wait, you knew?"

"Of course I did, these men cannot hide anything from me."

She said and looked in the air as if she were a superhero.

"Calm down, James Bond."

Leonardo said and the two laughed. 

"How far away do they live? I'm tired and hungry."

Amelia whined again. She was hungry and tired all the time, other times she was horny and others she cried and yelled, these hormones were driving her crazy.

"Mio angelo (my angel), do you want me to pull over to a bakery and buy you something to eat?"

Amelia's eyes were now shinining from her excitement. Leonardo laughed at her reaction and pulled over. He bought her all kinds of donuts and pastries. When Amelia opened the bags and saw all the food, her stomach rumbled. She grabbed a chocolate donut and licked it making her moan. Leonardo's hands gripped the steering wheel harder upon hearing at the sound Amelia made. She noticed his look and buldge in his pants and decided to torture him even more.

"Thank you, daddy."

She said and sucked the chocolate off her thumb. Leonardo shook his head, but his eyes stayed on the road. When Amelia looked ahead a large mansion came into view. She could see a huge garden and even a pool. The house was very modern, made of glasss everywhere, she didn't take her grandparents to be this modern.

The car came to a stop and Leonardo got out, opening the door for her. She saw her grandparents and an another elderly couple, come to view. There was also a young man, he looked a little younger then Amelia but his look was cold.

"Amelia dragă(sweetheart), we missed you so much. "

Her grandmother said and hugged her tightly. 

"Pari atât de frumoasă comoara mea. (You look so beautiful my treausre.) "

Her grandfather said and kissed her tenderly on the cheek. 

"Leonardo dear how are you?"

Her grandmother said and hugged him too, which made him very uncomfortable. When Amelia saw his face she chuckled and winked at him.

"You better be taking good care of my sunshine, boy. "

Her grandfather said seriously and Leonardo wanted to roll his eyes at his threat. Amelia slapped his arm, forcing him to answer at her grandfather.

"Yes Mr. Cercel I believe I am taking great care of her."

He said and passed her a wink which made her blush. 

"Ignore my husband Leonardo. Come inside we want you to meet some people and then we can eat lunch." 

Diana showed them inside and the people from before were now in the living room. 

"Leonardo and Amelia these are the Ivanovs. Their son has taken over until you have a child. I wanted you to meet them, since you will need to join forces in the future. "

They introduced and talked a bit. The current leader, who his name was Aleksei was extremely kind towards the couple. He knew that he would have to step down when Amelia gets pregnant, but what they didn't know was that it would happen sooner then expected. 

After some time Diana came in and told them that the food was ready. They sat down and Amelia devoured her food. Leonardo even offered her some of his which she gladly took. 

"Woah, you eat a lot."

Aleksei said and his mother slapped his arm. Amelia started crying and everyone except Leonardo was very surprised at her sudden reaction. 

"Shh, baby he was only joking."

Leonardo said and rubbed her back. 

"I'm fat, aren't I?"

She said between her sobs. 

"No, Lia my angel you aren't and even if you were, you would still be the most beautiful girl on earth."

He said and kissed her forehead.

"Do you mean that? You will want me even when I look like a huge and fat whale?"

"Of course, remember that you own my heart."

She smiled at him and her mood changed to happy really fast. Everyone at the table was still extremely confused except Leonardo who chuckled and rubbed her stomach. When Diana saw the small gesture she gasped and a tear rolled down her eye.

Esti insarcinata? (You're pregnant?) "

Her grandmother said and her grandfather was now also shedding a few tears. 

"Da și ne căsătorim iarna asta. De aceea suntem aici. (Yes and we are getting married this winter. That's why we are here.)"

Amelia said and smiled sweetly. From their reactions, Leonardo also understood that Amelia told them the news. Both her grandparents got up and hugged her tightly. 

"Aleksei sună pe toată lumea. Avem un strănepot. Sunați cea mai bună orchestră pe care o avem, cel mai mare restaurant și toată țara. Vom sărbători. (Aleksei call everyone. We are having a great-grandchild. Call the best orchestra we have, the greatest restaurant and the whole country. We are going to celebrate.) "

Amelia's grandfather said and she laughed at his reaction. That was it, she was finally happy, both her and Leonardo. Her life couldn't have been better, she met the love of her life, survived all her demons and all of that because she worked at nightfall.