Chapter 4

It was now a new day and Leonardo was once again in his office. There was a knock on his door and Elisa appeared.

"Lisa how can I help you?"

He asked looking at his sister.

"Leo can we go shopping? None of the other boys are available and you won't let me go alone."

She said while giving him her best puppy eyes.

"Sure, let's go."

He said not being able to deny his little sister. Then again no one could deny her.

"Perfect."

She said and clapped her hands in an excited manner, something both her and their mother did a lot. They got into one of his cars and drove to the nearest mall.

After four hours they had gone to almost every store.

"Come on I need underwear, let's go to Victoria's Secret."

He raised an eyebrow to his sister.

"First of all that store doesn't have normal underwear, unless you want somebody to see them. Second of all I'm not going underwear shopping with my sister it is weird."

He said, his mind set on not going.

"We can go in five I need something else."

Elisa said and Leonardo ran his hand through his hair. They were now at Victoria's Secret since his sister couldn't be less persuasive.

While he waited for Elisa his eyes scanned the store, until they landed to the woman he last expected to see here. Amelia was looking over some underwear, her face redder than a tomato.

He mentally chuckled. His mind was displaying images of what the bartender would look like in one of those skimpy outfits. His body immediately reacted to the pictures in his mind, his member hardening.

As if she could feel his eyes on her she turned around and faced him. She blushed even harder. Did this man ever look bad? She asked herself.

He made his way towards her and the thing she was holding fell to the floor. They both reached for it and her sleeve raised a bit, causing Leonardo to see the cuts on her arms.

"What are those Amelia?"

He asked through gritted teeth.

"It's none of your business."

She said. She couldn't risk anybody finding out, it would cause her a lot of trouble.

"Sergey I'm ready to go so move your ass."

Elisa said appearing out of nowhere her eyes yet to land on Amelia.

"Isn't your name Leonardo?"

Asked Amelia her eyes widening.

"Who is this beautiful woman?"

Asked Amelia, now intrigued by the female in front of her. Leonardo scoffed.

"Amelia this is my little sister Elisa, Elisa this is Amelia."

He said, moving his hands as he made the introduction.

"Oh my she's so hot. Would totally turn lesbian for you."

Said Elisa which caused Amelia to blush and Leonardo to look at his sister with wide eyes.

"Uhm thank you."

"Lisa watch your mouth."

Leonardo and Amelia said at the same time.

"Anyway, Sergey is my middle name, which my sister loves."

"Are you also Russian?"

Asked Amelia. She thought he was Italian.

"Our mother is half Russian, so all our middle names are Russians."

Explained Leonardo.

"It was nice meeting you Elisa and good to see you again Leonardo but I have to go."

Amelia said looking at her watch. She needed to go home and get ready. Even though it was early she needed to go home and conceal all her bruises and cuts.

She however knew that when she got home from work she would once again be molested and taken advantage of. They all said their goodbyes and she left.

"So she's cute."

Elisa said to her brother.

"Elisa cut the crap."

He said and rolled his eyes.

"You like her, don't you?"

"Of course not Lisa, are you mental?"

His sister just hummed at his response. His mind raced back to her arms. They were full of precise cuts. It looked as if she inflicted that pain upon herself.

*****************************

Amelia's shift was over and she didnt want to go back to her home. She looked at the piece of paper in her hands, it was all the guys' phone numbers, except Leonardo's. She staffed it in her pocket and started walking home.

When she reached her front door, she had an internal battle with herself. If she ran, she would be left homeless and jobless. If she went inside she would once again be raped, beaten and broken.

She decided to go inside. Her father provided her a roof over her head and she was good for nothing without him. She was a slut and a failure, she could do nothing.

Inside she was met with her father sitting on the kitchen table.

"Go into your room slut. Jason will be here soon."

He spat as soon as he saw her.

"Father please, stop this nonsense."

She begged. The beer bottle in her father's hand flew across the room and landed on the wall right behind her.

She quickly went into her room. Right next to her bed, on the nightstand lay a knife. The knife she tried to take her life with the night before.

She reached to take it this time being set on ending it but the door burst open and Jason entered.

"Sorry sweetheart, I don't have time for games today so we will get right to it."

He said and unbuckled his belt his pants dropping to the floor. She once again begged, begged him not to do this. He however didn't listen.

He got on top of her and his hands shredded her clothing. He then entered her and choked her, so hard that she was sure this was going to end.

In her attempt to breathe and in between her cries, her hand reached the knife she was previously holding. She used all the power she had left to stab the man who was raping her.

Blood splattered all ever her but her cries didn't stop. His lifeless body fell on top of her and her door burst open revealing her furious father.

"What did you do you little bitch?"

He tried to go over to her but she held the knife in a threatening manner. Almost as if daring him to step closer. He wasn't affect and ran straight to her. She raised her hand the knife went deep inside her father's stomach.

She let out another scream. She was a murderer, a killer she cried and cried as the two men's lifeless bodies lay in her room.

She found the pants she was wearing before and her father's phone. She dialed the second guy's phone number. Lorenzo as she remembered and waited until he picked up.

"Hello."

The voice from the phone said. She couldn't get the words out, her cries were all that was heard. Finally she found her voice.

"Lorenzo, please help me."