Chapter 17

After leaving the beach the two went back home, to prepare for the grand dinner Katerina and Valerio were hosting. Amelia got out of the shower to be faced with her three current best friends. She jumped a little when she saw them, since she was still wearing a towel.

"Guys, cover your eyes."

Amelia said trying to cover herself further.

"Meli me and Enzo might be gay but we have fucked girls before, calm those nice tits of yours."

Alessio said and Amelia shot him a glare. She quickly got dressed after they closed their eyes and sat on the chair that was placed right opposite of her bed.

"Why does this feel like an interrogation?"

She asked raising her eyebrow at the three men.

"Because it is you silly goose."

Eduardo said playfully.

"So spill the tea about your date sis."

Lorenzo said. All of them looked at her intensively waiting for her answer.

"It was nice, we had fun. We had coffee and then he took me to some beach you guys used to go to when you were younger."

"Bitch, I will slap your ass if you don't spill all the dirty little details."

Alessio demanded and Amelia laughed at his silliness.

"We just kissed, nothing more."

All the men narrowed their eyes and nodded to each other, causing a look of confusion to overtake Amelia's face.

"Mel-Bear we think, it's time for sex education."

Lorenzo said, as the others gave him looks of approval. Amelia let out a hearty laugh, not thinking they were serious.

"Guys, I don't need sex education. "

After two hours Amelia's face was pale. They were now walking to the dining hall and she was trying to process all the information she received. When Leonardo saw her, he got a bit worried, she looked as if she's seen a ghost.

"Amelia, mio angelo (my angel), what happened? Are you okay?"

He asked very worried and Amelia's mind travelled back to her previous conversation with the three boys.

"And that's why Meli you have to use a douche if you want to have anal."

"Remember that his hands have to be clean."

"His dick skin might get stuck in your teeth, so don't use teeth."

The three men's voices rang in her head but she just nodded vigorously at Leonardo.

"Yeah, I am amazing, spectacular and absolutely not uncomfortable because I just got Sex E.D from my three very weird best friends, who listed all and every possibility of what could go wrong with having sex or doing foreplay."

She said but quickly covered her mouth when she realised that she spilled everything to Leonardo. Leonardo however just chuckled at what she said.

"You could've asked me mio angelo (my angel) to show you. I would be very happy to solve any of your questions."

He whispered seductively into her ear, making her turn beet root red. They heard Valerio clear his throat.

"Come on, it's time for dinner and you know how your mom is with punctuality."

Leonardo's father said as they walked towards the table. It was just the family this time and no guests were present. Leonardo sat right opposite to Amelia and his eyes were staring deeply into hers. Maids came in setting incredible amounts of italian food on the table but their eye contact never broke. After Katerina clapped her hands and said a few words they ate.

"Did you make this Mrs. Katerina?"

Amelia asked.

"Yes dear, my husband and I cooked together like the good old days."

She said and smiled sweetly at her husband.

"Oh Leonardo told me how it tastes really good is in Italian. Un giorno ti farò gemere in quel modo. (I will make you moan my name like that someday.) Leo did I say that right?"

She asked innocently. Once the sentence left her mouth Leonardo choked on his food and started coughing. Everybody was chuckling except Katerina who was glaring at her son.

"Leonardo sei serio? (Leonardo are you serious?) "

Katerina asked. Amelia blushed a little thinking that what she said was wrong and that's why everyone was chuckling.

"Lascia vivere il ragazzo, ibrido. Gli piace e sta cercando di nasconderlo dietro a parlarle in italiano. (Let the boy live, hybrid. He likes her and he's trying to hide it behind speaking to her in Italian.) "

Amara said, which confused Amelia even more. However, she didn't ask questions and just kept quiet. She turned her head to look at Elisa who sat next to her to find her giggling.

"Was what I said that messed up in pronunciation?"

She asked quietly and Elisa's giggles intensified.

"No, Mel it was very spot on but what Leonardo told you in reality means..."

Before she could finish her sentence she was interrupted by Leonardo clearing his throat.

"How about we continue eating?"

He asked and that they did. After a while Amelia got thirsty and she decided to politely ask Leonardo for a cup of water.

"Leo can you please get me a cup of water? Oh wait you also told me how to politely ask for something to be done fast. Wait, wait."

She said trying to remeber what Leonardo said at their date.

"It's okay, mio angelo (my angel) , you don't have to."

He said uncomfortably remembering what he said in reality to the waiter.

"No, no please do tell, I want to hear it."

Alessio said smirking devilishly at Leonardo.

"Oh yes, I remembered. E se continui a fissare la mia ragazza, ti strapperò gli occhi. (and if you keep staring at my girl, I will tear your eyeballs out.) "

She said again happily and everybody was now smirking.

"La tua ragazza Leo? Non sapevo che fossi così possessivo. Peccato che non l'hai vista in un asciugamano, l'abbiamo fatto oggi. Abbastanza caldo anche per me. (Your girl Leo? I didn't know you were this possessive. Too bad you haven't seen her in a towel, we did today. Pretty hot even for me.) "

Alessio said trying to tease Leonardo and get a reaction from him. He realized his success when an inhuman growl left Leonardo's mouth.

"Leonardo stop with the growling, I didn't raise a wolf, but I guess your father's genes were pretty strong. Secondly Alessio is just trying to get a reaction out of you, calm down. "

Katerina said trying to ease the tension that had built. Amelia was once again utterly confused.

"Lia come, I will get your water and lets go sit in the garden."

Leonardo said and Amelia nodded. After they grabbed her water they went into the garden as Leonardo said and sat on the swing.

"Leo can you teach me Italian?"

She asked looking at him.

"Why the sudden desire?"

"Since I'm basically living with you, I want to understand what all of you are saying."

Leonardo sighed, once he taught her he couldn't hide behind his Italian words that she didn't understand as his aunt said. However a single look at her and he couldn't deny, even if she asked him for the world he would give it to her.

"I couldn't deny you anything, Amelia."