Chapter thirty-five: When it's war it's war pt 2

Start from the beginning

"That's rich coming from you, you've always wanted to be me. So i gave you what you wanted to be me" Roman taunts.

"I'm going to enjoy beating your ass and putting you back into that mask where you belong and than I'm going to take back my mate " Roman snarls at Damien and lunges for his neck.

Damien ducks.

"Everybody move back" Joshua yells.

"Your mate" Damien scoffs dodging another attack from Roman. "She's mine, she's marked me as hers" Damien says smugly show his neck and quickly dodges a punch.

"You're not making this fun, brother if you're gonna keep playing defense" Roman snarls getting annoyed.

"Unlike you brother I'm not stupid. Hitting you is as good me hitting myself." Damien says in a bored tone and dodges a kick.

This aggravates Roman's wolf. He shifts into his beast and Damien does to.

You don't deserve to be here. You're going back to your little cell after I'm done with you. Dean, Roman's wolf snarls.

I don't deserve to be here. You're the one that's going to that cell. You committed treason against your own king. Your own blood. That's an offense punishable by death. But death would be an easy punishment for you. You're gonna suffer like i did all those years in that mask. Seth sneers at Dean. Rage was all he felt.

King, whose king. The throne is rightfully mine. I'm the oldest. You were placed on my throne because you were dad's favourite. It was mine from the day i was born. I'm the rightful king. Me! Dean sneers.

Father put me on the throne because you were unstable. You are unstable! The throne was rightfully mine as it was yours. Father had to choose an heir and he did but your jealously blinds you to see the truth. Seth sneers at him.

The people watched closely as the brothers stood in wolf form circling one other. They watched to see who was going to attack first. Who would win the fight, Roman or Damien. Many were in shock had they been serving a false King for years and years. Confusion was clear amongst the Lycans that came to fight and protect their King but the question remained who was their rightful King. Lisa however rage was all she felt. Her beautiful green iris had disappeared from her eyes. Her eyes were pitch white with blue and silver streaks emitting from the sides.

All our lives, you've taken and taken from me. I'm the older one. I deserve everything you took from me. Now you dare take my mate from me. I'll kill you. I'd rather die knowing you can't have what's mine. Dean seethes and lunges got Seths neck and Seth does the same. The ground shook from the impact of their paws. Thunder howled from the sky! The sky had now turned pitch black.

"Everybody back up!!! Back up even further!!!" Joshua yells as he remembers the prophecy.

In wolf form they shall stand.

Circling one other.

The sky pitch black.

Ground will be shaking.