19| Natasha in hospital

Start from the beginning

"Yo-you." How could I stammer at such times. Where is the confident Divya?

The door opened leaving a shocked Adarsh standing there. "I needed your sign sir. I'll come afterwards." He left not before saying, "enjoy."

Enjoy?

"Leave me." I ordered Ayaan as he was still holding my waist with a tight grip.

××

I really strange. It's been eight and half days since Natasha called me. How could this miracle happen?

What if something happened to her?

It was already evening and I was packing up, so I decided to call her.

One ring and and she picked up the phone.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"Missing me?" She joked.

"Very funny! Now tell me where you are?" I asked.

"Hospital." She said biting a fruit.

"Hospital? But why? Are you alright?" I asked questions one after other.

"Yeah. I'm alright..." I stopped her in between.

"Which hospital?"

"The nearest one from your office." She said.

"Alright. I'm coming."

I drove fastly to the hospital. How could I not know she's in hospital? Such a bad friend I am.

After asking about her details, I ran towards her room with a fruit basket in my hand. "What happened and how come you're here?" I asked as soon as I entered the hospital room filled with bouquets and gifts.

"I'm alright. Just a car accident." She said as if accident is a small thing.

"Just an accident? Is there any facture in your bones?" I asked.

"A big mark on my forehead, and just a small facture in ring finger's bone, just a little pain." She said with a smile. Her forehead had a small mark, not as big as she was exaggerating. "How come you don't know about my accident. It's such a trending news!" I never read entertainment news, how can I know about her accident?

"Seriously? You're happy that you're on trending just because of an accident!"

"It's alright. See my fans are so good." She said glancing each corner. "Do you know who my doctor is?" She asked. I checked the front part of the bed which had the patient's details, and her attending doctor was none other that Dr Dhruv Gupta.

What a big coincidence!

"It's a high profile case so hospital decided him to be my attending doctor. It's that same man I met in your party. He's such a hot guy. I bet if he was an actor then all the girls would be drooling over him." She said all those things about my brother and I wasn't able to control my laugh. Hot! Drool!

"But there's a problem." She said and I nodded my head in 'what'. "There's a doctor who constantly hitting on him. She such a bitch, always finding ways to stick to him. I'll kill her. She'll always be a bitch, can never change. In childhood she wanted everyone's attention and now too." She started her non stop cursing.