|𝟏𝟎| 𝒅𝒐𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓 𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒊𝒕 🌙

Comincia dall'inizio

"My friend has been experiencing morning sickness for the past two days, and we just want to make sure it's nothing serious," Taehyung explains.
The receptionist nods in understanding and hands Jimin a form to complete. "Please fill out this form and take a seat in the waiting area. The doctor will be with you shortly.”

"Take a seat in the waiting area and the doctor will call your name. If you need anything, let me know."

Jimin sinks into one of the waiting room chairs, his stomach churning uncomfortably. He leans his head against Taehyung's shoulder, seeking comfort from his friend's presence.
"I'm scared.” Jimin confesses and bites his cheek.

Taehyung asks gently. "I'm sorry to ask you to come here when I know you're scared. We can go home and wait until you feel better. But I think the doctor should take a look at it."

Jimin nods his head. "You’re right. I don't want to take any chances. I need to know what's wrong.”

This peculiar feeling lingering in his stomach makes him feel so nervous. However, he's too scared to find out its meaning.

What if he isn't allowed to dance until next week and has a viral infection? He still needs to practice more.

After what seems like an eternity, the doctor calls Jimin's name. Taehyung takes Jimin's hand and leads him into the examination room.

The doctor, a middle-aged male beta named Dr. Choi greets them with a warm smile. "Please, have a seat," he says, gesturing to two chairs facing his desk.

"My name is Dr. Choi. Who of you is Park Jimin?" The doctor looks up from the document before him and lets his gaze shortly drift from one person to another.

"M-me," Jimin stutters and tugs nervously on the hem of his shirt.

"You don't need to be nervous," the beta male states as he closes the document and puts it on the side. So, I understand you've been experiencing some nausea," Dr. Choi begins. "Can you tell me a bit more about your symptoms?"

Jimin recounts the past two days of morning sickness, the fatigue, and the changes in his appetite.

"What are you doing professionally?"

"I am studying ballet at University, so I thought the limb pain and sleeping problems are coming from too much dancing," the doctor nods once again in understanding.

"Did you have any other symptoms?"

"No."

Dr. Choi nods thoughtfully. "It sounds like you might be pregnant," he says.
Jimin's eyes widen in shock.

"Pregnant?" he repeats numbly.

"To confirm or deny it, I need you to do a blood test."

"B-blood test?!" Jimin's scent suddenly spikes, filled with anxiety, making Taehyung and the doctor cough.

"It will be fine. It will be fine. I'm here, no need to be scared. It's just a short prick, okay? Just look at me and hold my hand," Taehyung says as Jimin nods his head frantically.

"Minnie, what do you want to do when you are done with University? I want to travel around the world perhaps or draw the beauty of nature on canvas," Jimin looks with a confused facial expression at him but answers nonetheless.