|𝟐𝟓| 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔

______

______

¡Longer chapter ahead!

______

Jungkook's hands rub the damp strands of his dark brown hair with the white towel that hangs around his neck as he exits the hot shower in the gym.

Ignoring the other males in the shower room, he strides to his locker with torpid steps. The alpha's workout was as tough as always, but he's accustomed to it. There’s nothing new added in the routine he does. 

The student unlocks his locker and takes out the things that he stowed in there. His phone lies above the locker while Jungkook’s changing clothes and drying his hair with the towel in his hand. Since the conflict with Junseo, he still has done his best to avoid him. Jungkook has realized that he is not just a bad influence, but that he has changed as well.

Meaning that he goes to the gym when Jungkook is certain that Junseo is not there. Just so he doesn't do anything he'll come to regret later. After all, he wants to be a better person for Jimin and his child. It brings an instantaneous smile to his lips and Jungkook shakes his head in disbelief at how much has changed for him in the previous months.

Who could have predicted that his life would turn out this way after attending a party? Probably no one.

But is he sad? Mad? Disappointed?

The answer is no. He's relieved that it occurred. He is not proud of how he handled things or of the acts he did. But he's proud of the repercussions he drew and the lessons he learned from it all.

However, he is primarily thankful that Jimin allows him to be a part of their lives, and Jungkook wouldn't have it any other way. Despite the fact that there is a lot to resolve, he is eager to demonstrate his faithfulness and trustworthiness. The alpha is more than willing to show.

With contentment the alpha packs his bag and is about to head to the hairdryer when his phone vibrates with a new message, causing him to go back the few steps he has taken.

Wondering who it might be, Jungkook picks it up and taps onto the dimmed phone screen, and gasps in surprise. Anticipation and concern shoot through his body. The football player reads over the message once, twice, and even three times. Hesitantly, he types a response.

Jimin 💫🍯
Hi, it’s Jimin. 
Do you have any free time today? 
Is it possible for us to meet in two hours?

Jungkook
Yes, I am free. Where do you want to meet?

Jimin 💫🍯
In a nearby park outside of college?

Jungkook
Sure, let’s do that.

Fuck.

A thumping sound is heard in the locker room by Jungkook, who leans his head against his locker and exhales shakily. The said male tenses as another person enters the room and tilts his head towards his neck. He feels a combination of anxiety, dread, and excitement all at once. When he thinks of meeting Jimin again, his palms get sweaty and his heart rate increases at the thought.