|𝟎𝟒| 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 🌙

2 soon by Keshi

______

A week later

Jimin's gaze wanders in confusion over the library's large bookshelf before him. An expression crosses his face when he can't find what he's looking for. He again runs his finger outstretched over the long tray where the book should be.

No... That's not the book.

That's not it.

No...

Where the heck did they hide it?

He tells himself that finding a language book in the library can't be that difficult.

Ah! There it is!

A smile spreads across his face, happy that he has finally found it—Spanish grammar for dummies. Jimin has to stand on his tiptoes to reach the book, eyes sparkling once he holds it between his fingers. He is about to leave the language department when a conversation stops him. Jimin can't help but pretend to look for another book in another section to listen to.

"Did you hear about Jungkook bringing a girl to his dorm once again?" A brown-haired omega asks her friend, who is also an omega, based on her sweet floral scent. Jimin can only roll his eyes as he listens to their conversation. What's so interesting about the alpha that he's the topic number one among omegas to talk about?!

Jimin can only roll his eyes as he listens to their conversation. What has the alpha that he's talking topic number one among omegas?!

"Yes, I heard he even lives alone in a dorm," her friend answers in a sweet voice and tugs on her hair, playing with it.

"Really? I heard that he doesn't live here. He lives in a mansion outside of the University."

"Woahhh... That must be nice, either way. I'm wondering if one of us can manage to grab his attention. I would be the best girlfriend he ever had. I am sure I can offer what others can't, if you know what I mean-"

Jimin is no longer interested in listening. He's heard enough to feel disgusted by them. How can one be that desperate for a playboy? Jimin doesn't see the point.

He lets out a sigh and shakes his head. Jimin searches for an open chair near the window in a calm place. The good thing about being here is that everyone seems so engrossed in their reading or writing that they don't glance up when Jimin passes by. Yet, he always sits at a table with no one in front of or beside him. Mostly, he prefers the tables he has for himself.

Jimin doesn't want to feel uneasy while studying when another person feels uncomfortable with him being a male omega and sitting so close to them. Finding a perfect seat, he drops his bag on the ground and gets to work, making a list of new grammatical rules he has to learn to help him write the essay he received yesterday.

While trying to focus, Jimin can't help but blush as the scene from the football game replays in his head. It's been a week, and he still can't get over the thought that the sexy alpha may have glanced at him, and they kept eye contact for a split second. He's somewhat irritated that he can't get the team player out of his mind when he's always been against giving them a glance.