It was until I turned a corner of a run-down area and noticed a sudden movement of a shadow.

Without hesitation I crept back behind the building next to me and peeked out from behind the wall. My gaze landed on the profile of a darkly dressed boy, his brown hair covered by a black cap, while his hands were sunk deep into his expensive leather jacket.

I didn't have to look closer to see that he was a SVT member.

DRGNS ran their own files to every member of the other gangs, but most of the time we had only little information since the boys were really good at keeping themselves hidden.

Well there were some exceptional cases like Seungkwan, Lucas or Jungwoo who tired really hard but were pretty obvious at the end of the day.

If I wasn't mistaken, it was Wonwoo who now disappeared with quick steps into a dark and remote alley.

Silently, I followed the gang member, my right hand automatically reaching for the blade in my pocket and I immediately wished I had chosen a gun instead.
An annoyed sigh laid on my lips, but I tried to keep it in as good as possible.

Instead, I quietly took the same path as Wonwoo, lingering in the alley for a moment before entering it.

There was a great distance between us, but I managed to run after him unnoticed while he walked down the many paths as if he was looking for the exit of a labyrinth.

As soon as I wanted to turn into the next alley I stopped abruptly and instinctively held my breath.
My eyes widened immediately when I could see not only Wonwoo standing in front of a black van, but three other men as well.

Unconsciously, I squeezed my eyes together as I tried to identify the three guys.
One of them I could definitely make out as Dino, but the faces of the other two couldn't be recognized because of their dark caps and masks.

"Are you sure these are all the goods," I heard Wonwoo's voice, who in the meantime had opened the trunk and hovered over one of the many plastic boxes.

His hand reached for the contents of one of the boxes and not a second later, he lifted it into the light of the faintly flickering streetlight.

I instantly pressed my lips into a thin line while I watched the object between his fingers alarmed. There was no doubt that this was some kind of explosive.

"Yes, all in all there are three boxes," replied one of the two unknown ones and nodded his head back to the trunk again.

"It doesn't look that much, but they contain the exact number that S.Coups and Vernon have asked for."

Wonwoo responded with a confirmatory growl and put the explosive object back in the box he had taken it from.

"Let's bring the goods back to headquarters, shall we?" asked the other unknown, but Dino cleared his throat shortly afterwards.

"Just a moment, wait here."

Without further ado, he left the other three standing in the alley while he turned straight into another one.
The rest of his comrades stayed there, a bit confused, but then decided to seal the three boxes full of explosives.

No sooner were the boys finished and wanted to get into the van when suddenly all my neck hair started to stand up, while an icy and threatening aura spread behind me.

Inevitably my breath faltered and I could have sworn that every single nerve of my body was sending a warning signal through my limbs.

No sooner did I want to turn around my own axis when a deep, gruesome voice sounded and a warm but unpleasant breath grazed against my left ear.

"And what exactly do you think you're doing?"

Oofff so my family was supposed to eat together at a restaurant in  about an hour because my grandma has her bday, but my father just got a call from my sister's boyfriend that she somehow cut her foot really deep so he has to go pick her up and t...

Oofff so my family was supposed to eat together at a restaurant in  about an hour because my grandma has her bday, but my father just got a call from my sister's boyfriend that she somehow cut her foot really deep so he has to go pick her up and take her to the hospital

Like ... everything is going wrong today😶

My mother is somewhere else and can't join us, I can't drive my car because two tires somehow got nails in it and my sister has to go to the hospital😀 well

Anyways, the next chapter is a bit shorter

I was thinking of uploading 3 chapters today but the next two chapters should be read together so I wont do that

Hope you like it tho😊💚