I-Part 2

[word count : 341 ]

When I was Kindergarten, I had this crush on a boy named Tim.

Tim was had big glasses and was half my height but I didn't care I liked the way he was always polite and thinking back I remember wanting to have kids with him {Obviously 3 year old me still thought GOD made you pregnant once you got married, moving on} .

One day during recess I went up to Tim ask him on a play date , {back then that was equivalent to a proposal}, I remember I had it all planned out I wore my hair in a pony tail with a white dress and the smallest pair of heels that made me feel all grown up of course my mum helped me thinking it was adorable I had a crush.

So as I'm about to approach Tim on the playground this girl Mandy comes up to me and accidentally spills her juice on me ruining my dress and earning me a stern talking to from a nanny about being old enough to ask if I need to go to the bathroom , needless to say I was so embarrassed I could never approach him again .

The kids made fun of me until the next big fiasco of someone else and my mum was quite sad that I never brought over my new friend or at least she acted that way cause let's face who actually wants to clean up after of two hyper active toddlers answer no one

Any ways I can't help but imagine how 3-year-old me most have felt to be so prepared and have everything fall apart the minute

But clearly, I haven't learnt anything from the last incident because as of right now I'm in the fanciest school in Paris with the richest kids I've ever come across, in my once pearly white uniform covered in "Bouillabaisse" but I'm guessing you wanna know how I got here.

So, sit back relax and let me rant I mean tell you all about it.

Author's note : Hi! Firstly thank you for checking out my book secondy I want to ask that you be patient with me as I know my chapters are short but don't worry ill try and make them longer as well as join some together anyways let me know what you think so far.

-Sonia.