I-Part 1

Present day [Unedited]

{Word count: 581}

Marinette's P.O.V

"You can do this you, just go up to them and be like hey I'm the new kid ,wait no that's horrible don't do that ..Try Hello Nope to formal they'll think you're weir-" but I was rudely cut off "Marinette are you talking to yourself again baby" Dad says all the way from down stairs interrupting my morning pep talk "No that would be crazy and I am not that crazy !" I respond back then he mutters something incoherent I assume is to my mother about how much of a "case" I am which in my defense is only 42%accurate.

Currently I'm in front of my bathroom mirror practicing for the 100th time this morning my "new kid speech", YES! "that" speech that gives the whole class everything they need to know before they judge you for the rest of the year.

You see I was perfectly fine laying low and going unnoticed at my old school back in Wisconsin but then my Dad got a new job and made us move to Paris on one hand I'm excited I mean it's Paris one of the most beautiful places in the world ,and this just pushes me closer to my dreams of becoming an editor for vogue one day but on the other hand its Paris it's a new place with different customs and I'm the new kid in my senior year like who will I go to prom with, who will I remanence with over all the goofy times we had as freshman ..No one .

I'm not saying that I was queen bee or anything, but I had my people I had my "squad" and sure we weren't mean girls' material but we had something or at least I did.

***

Currently I'm sitting on my petite dinner table eating a fresh croissant with coffee {mom says I'm to hyper for the normal stuff. My Dad's a baker and he is pretty great at what he does and he loves it , while I eat I share little glances at my parents acting all lovey dovey which worries because when we were living in the states they were pretty romantic with each other ,but ever since they've gotten here they're PDA levels have been on the rise and let me just tell you I am not looking towards having another sibling much less do I wanna hear the process ...eww.

Suddenly my mum gets up to clear the table and she walks away I see my dad slap her ass and she giggles "Come on guys, I am right here", I say "were sorry Marinette but Paris brings us a lot of old memories of when we used to date ",she says all smiles like , I've always liked the relationship I had with my parents they pretty young, but it's not like they are lenient but u could say that we have an understanding .

Sorry how about I give you a ride to school to day figila", he offers "Nah ill just find it on my gps " I say standing up heading downstairs hearing faint "byes" ,"I love you's " and a don't get pregnant {pretty sure that was my Dad} I go downstairs walk through the bakery under our apartment and head out the door soon enough I'm strapped on my pink scooter zooming of to a very long day at

Collège Françoise Dupont