Chapter 32 The daily life of the Rossi boys Part 1(Edited)

Start from the beginning

Josh nodded confidently and stepped forward, he closed his eyes and after a few minutes he started floating up but in a wobbly way. He opened his eyes and exclaimed. "Oh my goodness! I did it ! I'm really doing it! This is so cool!"

While floating up and not concentrating as much, his head hit my ceiling. "Ouch!" he shouted. He then went back down slowly and started rubbing his head.

"Okay Josh, I think next time you should just concentrate a little bit more but good pace for your first try." Mom commend Josh. "Okay Alex?"

"Now see how I do it" Alex said with a smirk on his face. He then started floating immediately but fast and hit my ceiling and started flying from left and right trying to stabilize himself while thrashing my room. "Woah how can I control this!" he yelled.

Suddenly he came flying at me, I closed my eyes and shield my face with my arms but then I heard a huge 'thud' sound. It sounded like a bird hitting a glass window or something. I put my arms down and opened my eyes and saw a huge purple colour square shield that apparently protected me from my reckless flying brother. It then disappeared right in front of my eyes.

I looked down and saw Alex getting up from the floor, I looked and saw the shocked expression on my brothers faces. Even mom looked shocked but excited at the same time.

"I really thought Josh would be the one to be a fast learner. But you're a natural!" She came to me and hugged me tightly. "I'm so proud of you!"

After that Nick went on flying and he was not bad on his first try either, eventually mom hugged all of us and told us if we need more practice with our new abilities, we should ask her. We just nodded and agreed with her, eventually after a few more hours of flying lessons with mom, she told us to call it a day which we were all relieved about.

We were sitting on my bedroom floor drinking water and we all started talking. "Mom is a tough coach! Tougher than... well coach!" Said Alex.

"I think mom was always tough but she just doesn't show it as much. Mom was always the disciplined parent, that's why we always fear her the most and respect of course!." Josh commented and we agreed with him.

"Hey, ummmm" I started fidgeting. "I wanted to know how you found out you have abilities and when you met your pets?" I asked them, and upon hearing that Rosaleen came and jumped on my lap.

"Oh I would also love to know how you met them." said Rosaleen, making herself comfortable on my lap. "Speaking of them, where are they?"

"Well, I am here" said Kiwi coming out of Josh's pocket. "Both Tigress and Penny are taking their afternoon naps and by the way you did an excellent job during your lessons Josh."

"Thanks"

"Sooo...... How did you all get your abilities? Josh?" I asked.

"Why do i always go first?! " he complained. "Why can't they go first?" he pointed at Alex and Nick.

I sighed. "We have been over this Josh, you're the eldest. Plus you have leadership qualities, so you should lead with the story."

"Fine, i'll tell the story" he said but i noticed his face change and so did Alex and Nick.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Josh took a deep breath. "Remember that day when mom and dad announce that we were moving? Which was before summer vacation but after the...." he stopped and i knew why.

"Before my drug overdose, yeah I remember that. I was so unhappy and I was glad that dad found me on the floor and took me to the hospital." i looked at all my brothers faces which some of them looked like they were about to cry. "Yeah I remember, so after that you had abilities?" I try to get back on topic.