Chapter 14: The Rage Pack Vs Alpha Pack

:: The Fox's Alpha Female ::

Sasuke lowered his phone, eyes on the bat and then to the purse. She had Itachi somewhere and he knew it. Why, what, and how, would have to wait for answers later. As soon as the dial tone ended, he kept his gaze on her and tried to call the cops on the sly.

He forgot who he married.

"Now Sasuke, I said you could call your brother. That's it. That was your one call so drop the phone." Her smile stretched to an unpleasant degree where it cracked at the twitch of her eye. "Or you won't hear from him for a very long time!" Since he was looking like he wanted to challenge her, she said with a heavy sigh, "Fine... All I have to do is tap this table twice with the bat and he's no longer breathing. How about that?"

The raven still hesitated, not making a move just yet. She was crazy but he didn't think she'd go that far. He kept his unease to a minimum so she didn't see she was freaking him out a bit. "Where is he?"

"Where's your ring?" She shot back with a grin and tilt of her head, eyes fluttering. "Huh? Dear? Where the fuck is it?"

Sasuke knew then what this was about and that drop in his shoulders didn't help his case.

"That's what I thought.... So, would you please drop the FUCKING PHONE!"

The raven did so fast with a raise of his hands defensively, trying to defuse the situation with words before it got physical. "Sakura, I can explai-"

"SSSHHHssshhhh! I don't want to hear that rehearsed shit!" She aimed that bat at him with a finger to her lips, closing her eyes as she took deep breaths to calm down. That snap was uncontrolled and came from a place charred to pieces. "You don't get to speak anymore unless I say so, okay? Good. Now kick over the phone to me."

He obeyed with a grunt. If his brother wasn't in the mix, they'd be brawling right now. That was either a good thing or the worst thing he could ever imagine... Actually, the next worst was- 'Hinata!' If his wife knew, then Naruto must have told her. 'Fuck!'

"Hehehe, I love that look on your face!" Sakura complimented with a dry laugh, stomping her black heel on his phone repeatedly. Good thing she wore some jean shorts for this and a nice crimson top. All of her earrings and jewelry were off too. Wooh! She was ready for this but of course he didn't notice at first. "For such a smart man, you are fucking dumb!"

Sasuke let her get her anger out, seeing as though with each stump she started to cry.

"Did you really think we wouldn't find out?! Or did you want us to?" Sakura kicked that destroyed phone under the table where it could remain useless. "Is that why you did this? Because Naruto could sneak over better than you could?!"

'What is she talking about?' He didn't think she would honestly bring up the past but here she was, pouring out old pains.

"News flash, bastard! If you're going to cheat, don't get caught!" She laughed with a smack of the bat in her hands, gripping hard. "The only reason you found us back then, was because Naruto wanted you to see it! He was fucking stupid too but he was at least good at it!" She then marched over to her purse and took out the panties that definitely weren't hers. That scrunchy was though, and she threw it all on the floor. She sniffled and wiped her nose, pointing with the bat. "You see this? Naruto found it in your car! You guys spent an awful long time together didn't you?"

'When did he even-' The shower... 'Fuck...' He didn't know how acquainted with that word he was about to get. Sasuke had no choice but to be honest if that's what she wanted. "A day or two really..."