Chapter 4: No Chill & Netflix

~ Next Day: Monday ~

:: I'm Going To Need You To Leave ::

Sasuke slept like a king on that couch despite the night before not being the best. His wife did decide to let him stay... at his house... that he paid for. She also talked down of him to Ino who refused to take her butt on home, bringing him to his current laid back position on said couch. With an arm up and bent behind his head, he had one leg hanging off. He dealt with this in the best way... by pushing it off till this morning.

His wife had messed with his head so much that he just needed some time in his thoughts. He got in there so deep that he passed out half way through it, unconsciously just not wanting to deal with it.

He thus didn't hear the creak of the stairs or the start of the coffee machine.

He didn't feel a pair of light blue eyes watching him sleep as the strong scent of creamer filled the air. The owner of those narrowed eyes and garnet nails peaking over the rim of Sakura's sweater around the mug, had conflicting thoughts. She looked him over, leaning on the couch's arch. 'I should pour this on him. He deserves it.' His sexy self sure did and that made her settle into a faint blush. How mad would he be? Would he lay his hands on her next? Would he grow an addiction to that and fight over her with her husband? None of that was likely and she'd actually wish for hSai to win. He would treat her way better.

Sasuke would more likely be a really...really good one night stand in a cheap hotel on the first floor where the lights didn't work. She licked her lips in a brief daze before sending her sights south where the sheet covering tapered off below his waist.

To look or not to look? That is the question and Sasuke had an answer.

"You want to keep your eyes?" Making threats like that right now is not the best thing to do but they were empty. His yawn and stretch showed he could care less at the moment because she wasn't the woman he needed to see. "Where's Sakura?"

Ino got all flustered and backed up off the couch. "W-Why should I tell you?!" She took back her question when he lifted up and started to take off the rest of his clothes. "What are you-!"

"I need to get ready for work. I also need to see my wife before I go." All he really did was take off his tank and adjust the drawstring on his basketball shorts. He then picked up his sheet, hoodie, and top, folding them over an arm. "You... are still in the way of that, so get out."

Ino tried to hold her ground but the sugar in that coffee had only increased her thirst. She gulped and looked away for a moment down in her cup. "And w-what if I don't?"

That stutter reminded him of someone else who was a lot cuter with it because she wasn't necessarily weak in front of him. As a result, Sasuke did not want to deal with her. He glanced towards the digital clock on the wall over in the bookshelves and saw another problem. He had an hour to shower and none left to get to work on time. That's not counting how long it would take for him to get his wife to forgive him for last night.

He'd decided to just apologize and hope they could put it behind them.

As long as one of her friends who was in a dire need to ride him into the sunset was here, he'd never get that chance.

He sighed and did what he had to do.

An exclamation mark went off over Ino's head when she heard the floorboards creak. That ba-dump in her chest worked over time upon his approach with an unreadable expression. What did he want? Why was he coming at her so fast out of nowhere and with this energy like he had a purpose that couldn't be stopped? She panicked and backed up...and backed up and backed up until she couldn't anymore. She hit something with a light bounce off of it and a slight ripple in her coffee. She held her breath the whole time when he came upon her, slamming a palm down near her head that made her whimper a little and shut her eyes tight. She opened them just a smidgen to see his other hand coming her way down near her hips.