Chapter 10: Compensation

:: To Many People ::

"Sasuke, w-wait a second!" Hinata had become so alarmed by his jest that she forgot to keep quiet.

This was nowhere near close to how Naruto touched her. He'd never grip her waist and yank her down around him with so much demand. She moaned at the pressure and harsh grind there, wincing when he attacked her neck again. She unconsciously wrapped her legs around him, head turned away so she could shut her eyes tight to the filthy truth.

She liked the nips on her neck that left her whimpering too long to complain. She used to long for Naruto to feel all over her like this in need to map out her body for his own personal exploration in the dark and during the sun's watch. She'd never had to abuse her bottom lip before when his hands slipped under her shirt. She winced at the oncoming threat to her breast, bringing her to push back into the bed. "D-Don't you dare!"

"Faint then." All of his instincts screamed to devour the disobedient bunny. "You'll feel better when you wake up."

"Perv- Not t-there!" Way too damn loud. She only screamed because he'd decided to slip a hand down between them. He discovered this was the piece of victoria secret line that he thought it was. The bow was definitely there. It wasn't his target however so he ghosted over it, sliding a middle finger down the center slick crease to elicit a riveting moan from the housewife.

She hid it by pulling the cover up to bite into it the best she could.

"Hinata?!" Hanabi was the lucky winner to hear a noise the second they came in the house. She then headed straight to the bedroom with the others following. "Hinata? Is that you?"

"Naruto-san said she was out."

"And she is... or so I thought." Naruto saved himself from scrutiny, going up to the door to test it because they really should be the only ones in the house. He'd checked everywhere. The second he turned that knob, he met resistance that shouldn't of occurred. "Hinata?" That was either her, or someone was trying to steal his stuff.

Regardless of which, this door was about to come down.

'Oh no! When did they come back in?!' She couldn't release the fabric to ask, soaking it in excess as he rubbed into an equally disturbed slit as deep as he could go. 'Stop it!' Be more vocal and he might do so. Because of her internal need for this, she couldn't find the strength to say anything. She kept freaking out in her head as he drew more and more sounds from her body without fail. They would just have to wait this out a bit because Sasuke wasn't letting up.

He confirmed that with a lick to her cheek and taunting words burning her ears, "You can still speak, can't you?"

'Bastard!' She shouldn't have worn that risky material today that excited him, and she should have put on a bra. The worst thing was that the wolf noticed and took to sending his tongue over her chest through her shirt as unjust punishment. He lapped at the right spot to get a wiggle out of her hips, gripping her breast underneath. "Mngh!"

"Hinata, are you in there?!"

'She is.' Sasuke mentally assured the blond of that while licking and then sucking the perked nub defined through his wife's unfortunate choice of clothing. He decided to also add another finger to part the center lining of her panties for a more intimate contact, slipping a digit in.

"I-Ahh! I'm o-okay- Ngh! It's okay!" No the hell it wasn't. She fretted and squirmed, panting at his tongue making her breast hot and the second added finger driving her wet walls to tense in longing. "I'll b-be out in a seco-!"