Chapter 3: Bad Night

:: What's Your Type? ::

Itachi pulled up along the sidewalk just before the driveway to a refined homestead that was on sale some days ago. He put his jeep in park and let the engine rumble while he waited for his little brother. As subtle with that growl as his ride was, his brother looked far from calm. Actually he seemed a bit pissed to put it bluntly and his clothes were stretched. There was this attitude in each movement as well when the younger raven yanked the side door open and thundered on down in the passenger seat, slamming the door.

He let slide that childish behavior taken out on his car. His kin was clearly upset for whatever reason. Surely that didn't mean the wife was at fault here. To not annoy the easily triggered youngest too much, he kept his questioning short. "Where's Sakura?"

'Hell if I know.' Sasuke shrugged, fists tucked in that front pocket of his hoodie after buckling up. He didn't bother to fix his clothes or rub off the dirt patches. He looked out the side window instead, catching the annoying little housewife peeping out of the corner of the curtains. 'Hn.' He rolled his eyes when she hid away, betting she had to be on her hands and knees to be that low to the floor.

What an unhealthy image...

"Since you won't tell me what's going on, I'll take you home then. Is that alright? Sasuke? Sasuke, you there?"

He lazily looked over to his older, more stable brother and asked straightforwardly. "What type of women are you into?"

"Excuse me?" That put a delayed reaction in his switch of the gears out of park.

"You know." Sasuke shifted onyx back to the house slowly passing out of view. "Builds."

Itachi stared at the road ahead, perplexed for he had an entirely different approach when it came to sexual terms or the go about. "Builds? You mean like a female... construction worker?

Sasuke slowly turned back to his brother in utter disbelief. "What did you just say?"

It took him a while to admit with a heavy sigh, "... I've no idea what you're talking about."

"Obviously."

"Then explain?"

"Oh my- Itachi, have you ever had sex in your life?" He really expected his older brother by three years to just say no, not...

"Many times, yes," Itachi spoke casually enough and with enough ease to say since he was around family, specifically one who had no hold backs on discussing such a topic. "Why do you want to know that all of a sudden?"

"No real reason." He put off the fact his kin got laid more than he likely ever did in his life but there was one huge difference he didn't know about yet. "Just wondering. Do you like them top heavy or a thicker lower set?"

Itachi could have stopped the car right there. Sadly, no red light came up to grant him the press of those breaks. "Sasuke, for the last time... Why are you asking this?"

After a bored glance at his older brother because he was being difficult, Sasuke shrugged once more. He actually just wanted to make sure he wasn't alone in the idea of possibly finding a fuller woman innocently interesting. All of his wife's friends pretty much had the same body type so he wasn't used to the mad bunny a while ago who'd jumped him for his phone. She only won because she'd knocked him down and had the nerve to stretch over him. All he knew then was that the sun was no longer visible and the light it did shed only outlined the figure above him. "She's... weird."

"And who is she?" Itachi grew weary of being left in the dark. "Is it that woman who's phone you stole?" Of course he got no verbal response or physical, leading to him to believe his kin was guilty. "Sasuke... you're married. Thinking of someone else is just as wrong as being with them. That's a gateway to temptation." Itachi tried to be the voice of a reason to a wolf that hadn't been broken in.