Chapter 11: Brother, Friends, Vibrator

:: This Is Not... ::

Sasuke was and is that guy.

The one cursed to draw the attention of any women without fail whether it be of infatuation or pure disgust. When Sakura met him through Naruto, it was physical. She was so awestruck that she could remember passing out when they first met, missing a step and falling against him. She thought and believed it was love, forgetting the reason she was even there in the first place.

Naruto's new college life began up here and he'd called her over for a visit to hang out with his new friend.

Here they are now.

Sakura told herself she did care for the bastard that hadn't returned home. She filed her nails and looked off into the distance, having second thoughts she quickly denied. This had to be love or she wouldn't have vied for him so much back then. All that hard work it took to get him to commit those long years ago... did force her on the sly back into the arms of the idiot she was previously with. She blew away the grind and kept going on the other hand, cursing her husband. 'He should have been around.'

Like he should be now.

She sighed in aggravation and rested back in a single chair, all dapper and ready for nothing.

A quick check to her cell told her it was going on into the evening hour now. "Mother fuck- Mm!" She wavered that fist near her lips, stifling her curse. "Okay... Okay, he wants to play like that and not answer his phone... Okay!" She pushed up from that seat, snatched her keys off the short glass table and started marching across that snow white carpet to the hall. "He thinks I'm crazy now... HA! Wait till I find your as- Ugh... Naruto?" She'd yanked open the door, prepared to storm out only to find the street clothed blond looking cross about something on her doorstep. "What the hell are you doing here?"

First off, she needed to watch the attitude. His day was going just as bad as whatever she was dealing with. Naruto grunted and crossed his arms, looking her gorgeous self up and down. He wished his wife was here so he could show her how easy it was. "I just got off work... that I was late for, not to mention my bedroom door is broken and-"

"Any of this is my problem, why again?" She shut all that irrelevant mess down.

"Okay, fine." He grinned and stole the raven's shrug. "I might have assumed you could help me find my wife. She's gone missing again and I need to get her back before her annoying ass sister calls more people over. I have till tomorrow."

"You mean she left you twice?"

"She didn't leave m-"

"Uhuh," Sakura butted in, snickering at his misfortune. "You know what, I think you do need more help, Naruto. That or... you should finally realize how hopeless you are."

"... Right. Excuse me." He invited himself into their home, leaving out details on purpose to how wrong she was.

"What are yo- Get the hell out of my house!"

"You have a nice place but not for long." Naruto glanced back over his shoulder at the alarmed woman.

"Are you-... Did you just threaten me?!"

He adored how she was ready to defend herself in a heartbeat. "In terms of our little game, yeah. Soon I'll be able to own three of these and a vacation home back on the other side of town."

Sakura gave him one slow clap. "Good dream. Now get the fuck out!"

"Eh, where's Sasuke first? Maybe he can help me instead... or did he go missing too?"