~[25]~

Jiwon knocked on the door. "Sungyoon are you okay?",Jiwon asked when she immediately recognized who the sobs belonged too. Meanwhile Sungyoon couldn't hear her as his attention was fully on the pain in his heart. He loved the feeling since he was in a way a masochist(a person that gets pleasure from being in pain). Bomin walked down the stairs worrying about Sungyoon since he just stormed out of the room. Bomin saw Jiwon banging on the door shouting Sungyoon's name. He hurriedly went down the stairs in worry and fear.

"Jiwon whats wrong?",Bomin asked desperate to hear an answer. "Sungyoon, he locked himself in the bathroom and i think i heard him crying!",Jiwon said looking at Bomin. Bomin then knocked on the door with force. "SUNGYOON HYUNG OPEN THE DOOR NOW!", Bomin yelled. Sungyoon then heard him and began to speak up. "W-Why", Sungyoon said with his breath hitching. "I'm worried! What's wrong?!", Bomin said banging on the door this time. Sungyoon got up but regretted that when he felt light headed. He felt suffocated but managed to open the door for Bomin.

When Sungyoon did that Bomin rushed to him. Bomin wrapped his arms around Sungyoon helping him stand up once he saw how exhausted Sungyoon looked. Jiwon looked very worried. She held Sungyoon's dangling hand. Sungyoon let himself sink into Bomin's arms. He felt safe, loved, and his heart even stared to stop hurting. Sihyeon ran downstairs after she got curious to why she heard Bomin yell. "What happened?!",Sihyeon said as she saw Sungyoon's dry tears and the two comforting him. Bomin then spoke up. "Yeah Sungyoon what happened",Bomin said as he caressed the back of Sungyoon's head.

Sungyoon mumbled something and no one caught it. Sihyeon walked down the stairs and furrowed her eyebrows worried about her finances brother. Sungyoon rested his head on Bomin's shoulder. He fell asleep due to the exhaustion and comfort. Bomin could hear Sungyoon's small snores and figured he was sleeping so he picked up Sungyoon bridal style and carried him to their shared room. Sihyeon then put her arm around her fiancé. "What happened?",Sihyeon asked. "I don't know I just heard crying coming from the bathroom and I knew it was Sungyoon. Jiwon buried herself into her lover's shoulder and Sihyeon wrapped her arms around her. "Shh its okay",Sihyeon said.

Bomin laid Sungyoon on the bed and Sungyoon snuggled himself up so Bomin assumed he was cold. Bomin grabbed the blanket and put it over Sungyoon. Bomin sat on his knees next to Sungyoon and observed his face. Sungyoon's face was flushed and he had bags underneath his eyes. Bomin was really worried. "What was he crying about" Bomin put a hand on the side of Sungyoon's face. "What happened? Why were you crying?", Bomin whispered. Bomin then removed his hand and looked at Sungyoon a but longer before he placed a kiss on Sungyoon's forehead.

"Stay please", Sungyoon said quietly with his eyes closed, but Bomin heard him. He blushed knowing Sungyoon was awake. Bomin turned around and got onto the bed with Sungyoon. Sungyoon turned over to Bomin but still had his eyes clothes. Bomin smiled at him and got under the covers as well. Bomin then put his hand around Sungyoon bringing Sungyoon closer to him. Their cheeks both flared but also didn't mind. They soon fell asleep until around 5:00 pm when Jiwon came in and saw the two. She smiled lightly and gently shook the two in order to wake them up. Sungyoon already told Jiwon that they were going to meet their friends at 5:30 so she decide to tell them just incase they had forgotten. She didn't expect them to be sleeping together though, nothing the less she was happy.

Sungyoon whimpered before trying to get up but Bomin's hand was tightly around Sungyoon. Sungyoon tapped Bomin on the arm. "B-Bomin please remove your arm", Sungyoon asked and Bomin moved his arm still with his eyes closed. Sungyoon admitted Bomin looked very good looking like that and with him listening Sungyoon admired him more. "Uh guys I'm still here and also you'd better wake up don't wanna be late do ya?",Jiwon said with a smirk. "Oh yeah..", Sungyoon said and the two got up.

Bomin went into the bathroom with some clothes in his hand to change into. Sungyoon sat on the bed waiting for Bomin. Bomin came out of the bathroom shirtless. Sungyoon widened his eyes and his cheeks flared. He immediately put his hands on his face but secretly looked through small cracks from his fingers. "Hey Hyung have you seen my shirt I accidentally picked up yours..", Bomin said but then smirked when he looked up at Sungyoon. "What's wrong?",Bomin asked but already knew why Sungyoon was hiding his face. "Nothing..uhm I think it was on the desk", Sungyoon said pointing at the desk and closed his other eye.

"Thanks",Bomin said and grabbed his shirt and put it on. Sungyoon removed his hands from his face but still looked like a tomato. "Are you usually this shy with everyone?",Bomin asked. "N-No just with the people I like", Sungyoon said fast and then ran to the bathroom. "Shit I forgot my clothes, ugh you idiot"
Sungyoon shyly opened the door and quickly took his clothes. Bomin chuckled at the others stupidity and cuteness.Sungyoon changed into his clothes and then left the bathroom. "Okay then lets go", Sungyoon said. "Okay they are probably waiting",Bomin said

A/n: i realized Sungyoon in this fanfic doesn't act like Sungyoon irl. ಥ_ಥ 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝗋 𝖽𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗈𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝖺𝖺𝖺