~[7]~

It was gonna be a while til Jaehyun's sister came and guest were still piling in so Sungyoon and the others were just chatting with each other. Everything was going fine until Sungyoon felt something on his thigh. He looked down and saw the older man's hand on his thigh. He was so uncomfortable and angry. He wanted to yell but the thoughts in his head didn't allow him too. He could feel the stress and pressure that he used to feel after the break ups. He felt disgusted and sad at the same time. Little did he know Bomin was watching the entire thing. Bomin saw the look on Sungyoon's face and knew he had to do something. Bomin reached over to where the man's hand was and swiped it off of Sungyoon's thigh. The man looked annoyed after Bomin did that but Bomin didn't give a slight damn. Then after Bomin did that he got up and walked towards the direction of the man. He bent down a little so the man could hear him. "Don't touch what isn't yours",Bomin said before heading to the buffet table.

The man looked scared, heck he even moved seats. Sungyoon watched Bomin the entire time. Sungyoon felt thankful and relieved. "Why did Bomin do that?",Sungyoon thought as he watched as Bomin came back and sat next to him. Bomin was holding to slices of cake. "Here",Bomin said handing a slice to Sungyoon. "H-Huh?", Sungyoon stuttered. "Take it",Bomin said and looked at Sungyoon. Bomin was in awe at the sight in front of him. Sungyoon had a light blush plastered on his face. His eyes twinkled and his lips were a nice shade of pink. Bomin couldn't stop staring at the masterpiece sitting tight next to him. "Uh Bomin",Sungyoon said waving a hand in front of Bomin's face.

"Ah...Sorry here you are",Bomin said facing forward and handing Sungyoon the slice of cake. Sungyoon wasn't the neatest eater when he liked a food but he didn't care much. Bomin saw the mess on the others face and picked up a tissue before wiping the mess away from Sungyoon's face. Sungyoon was in shock at what Bomin did. When Bomin finished Sungyoon spoke up in a shouting but whisper tone. "Stop being so gay!", Sungyoon said and Bomin rolled his eyes. "I'm not I'm simply helping my roommate",Bomin said and Sungyoon clenched his jaw.

Joochan saw the entire thing and smirked. He had been shipping them together for a while now and loved seeing moments like that. "Guys my sister is coming quiet down",Jaehyun said and everyone stopped talking. Jaehyun's sister walked down the isle onto the stage where her groom was waiting. They said their vows and then kissed sealing the marriage. Everyone clapped and soon everyone began eating. It was getting late so everyone said their goodbyes and soon they piled into the car again. Sungyoon had to sit on Bomin's lap but he was yo tired to complain.

Sungyoon's eyelids were getting heavy and Sungyoon had lost the battle to his tiredness. He soon began leaning back on Bomin but Bomin didn't care. Bomin just watched as his homophobic roomie fell asleep in his arms. Of course Joochan was watching the whole thing and began fanboying. Jibeom smacked him in the head to turn back around and Joochan did so as he rubbed his head where Jibeom smacked him. Bomin kept watching Sungyoon. "Your a little less scary when asleep", Bomin thought to himself. When they got to their apartments Daeyeol told Bomin to wake Sungyoon up. "Hey hyung wake up",Bomin said gently shaking the other.

Sungyoon's eyes opened and he immediately leaned back up out of Bomin's arms. "What did you do!", Sungyoon said. "I did nothing, you were the one who fell asleep in my arms",Bomin replied and Sungyoon's face turned red and got out of the car. They both waved goodbye to their friends and entered their apartment. "Let's not ever speak of that again", Sungyoon said before rushing into his room. Bomin cooed at the older's cuteness and entered his own room.

——————————————————————————
Bonus

As Daeyeol drove to Joochan's house Joochan began feeling a little tired. He soon shut his eyes and began leaning on the car window. Jibeom looked at him and smiled lightly before grabbing Joochan and putting him on his shoulder making Joochan lean on Jibeom as he slept.

A/n: THANK U SO MUCH FOR READING MY TRASHY STORY! Hope you have a great day! Thanks for making me smile every time i read your comments. Love ya ❤️:D