~[13]~

(Happy pride month!❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🏳️‍🌈)

"Sungyoon hyung get up",Bomin said walking towards Sungyoon. Sungyoon was sleeping peacefully on his bed. "Hyung seriously, we need to buy things for Ella",Bomin said. "Go by yourself",Sungyoon said in a hoarse voice turning over. "But don't you remember I'm new to the area",Bomin said. "Use google maps",Sungyoon replied. Bomin grunted and picked Sungyoon up bridal style."WHAT THE HELL PUT ME DOWN!", Sungyoon said hanging onto Bomin for his dear life. Bomin laughed and removed the blanket from Sungyoon and then put Sungyoon down. "DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN!", Sungyoon said before walking to the bathroom. "No promises",Bomin thought to himself.

When they were both ready Sungyoon gave Ella a little more tuna and then pet her. "I think I should stay here",Bomin said. Sungyoon looked at Bomin. "Ella just got used to the house I'm afraid she will be scared if no one is here with her", Bomin replied. "Alright I'll be back in a little bit, Bye Ella", Sungyoon said. "No Goodbye for me?",Bomin asked. Sungyoon rolled his eyes. "Bye", Sungyoon said quietly before leaving. "Why does your dad hate me",Bomin asked Ella as he pouted. Ella purred. "I'm not sure what that means but I'm sure it was good advice",Bomin said smiling at Ella.

Sungyoon walked across the streets to the nearest pet store. It was about 4 miles away from the apartment building so Sungyoon decided to take the bus. Once he got to the pet shop he got off the bus and entered the pet store. He saw a Tall man at the front counter. The man looked at Sungyoon as soon as he entered. "Hello",The man greeted Sungyoon. "Hello", Sungyoon answered back. The man was in shock by the others visuals. "Forgive me for staring but you look so much like a bunny",The man said. "Its okay I know another person that thinks that",Sungyoon said smiling. "Awwww his smile, he is literally so cute",Hyunwoo said in his mind.

"My name is Hyunwoo, but most people call me Shownu",The man said. "I'm Sungyoon and some of my friends call me Y", Sungyoon said. "Thats a cute name",Shownu said. "Excuse me?", Sungyoon replied. "Sorry uh.. what are you looking for?",Shownu asked. "Well I was wondering if you could recommend the best cat bed", Sungyoon said. "Anything for you",Shownu said. Sungyoon thought Shownu was nice at first but now Sungyoon thinks he is a bit creepy. "Uhm so can you show me?", Sungyoon said. "Ah yes, right this way",Shownu said leading Sungyoon into the isles.

Shownu stopped by some cat beds that were in all different shapes and sizes. "Which color or size are you looking for?",Shownu asked. "Any is fine", Sungyoon replied. "Okay well in that case..",Shownu said before reaching towards a round, navy blue bed. "This one is very comfortable for kittens but if you have an adult I can recommend another if you want",Shownu said. "No this one is fine thanks",Sungyoon said and Shownu handed the bed to Sungyoon. "How much?", Sungyoon asked. "Free",Shownu said. "Really?", Sungyoon said. "Yep if you give me a kiss",Shownu said.

"W-What?!", Sungyoon said. "I'm sorry for sounding desperate but I really find you cute and I really would like to be your boyfriend",Shownu said. Sungyoon's eyes widened. "I'm sorry but first of all I'm not gay and second of all we just met", Sungyoon said. "Fine then that'll be $12",Shownu said. "Thats a little cheap I wonder if he still wants to date me",Sungyoon thought getting some money from his wallet. He gave the money to Shownu and then left with the bed. "Come back anytime!",Shownu yelled to Sungyoon and Sungyoon rolled his eyes.

"Why can't anyone except the fact I'm not gay!?",Sungyoon thought as he sat down at the bus stop. When the bus came Sungyoon got on and it took off towards his stop. Sungyoon sighed. "Ella owes me big time", Sungyoon said looking at the cat bed in his hands. Once the bus stopped at the bus stop by Sungyoon's apartment building he got off and went inside. He couldn't wait to take a break on the couch. Sungyoon knocked on the door as he was to lazy to open the door with his keys. "Thank god your home, its hard taking care of a kitten",Bomin said. "Its good you think that because I'm never going to that pet shop again", Sungyoon said plopping the bed onto the floor.

"Why whats wrong? What happened?", Bomin said sounding worried. "It was just the cashier, he tried hitting on me", Sungyoon said and Bomin furrowed his brow. "Did you get the cat food?", Bomin asked. "Oh shoot", Sungyoon said and Bomin patted Sungyoon's head. "Don't worry bunny I'm not gonna make you go to that store again", Bomin said. Sungyoon tried to be mad at Bomin for patting his head but he just smiled. "Did you just smile?", Bomin asked. "No shut up and hug me", Sungyoon said. "Hug you? Your acting strange",Bomin said. Sungyoon put his arms around the other. "I hate gay people but I can accept you", Sungyoon said. "Thanks but not all gay people are creeps like that guy", Bomin said putting his hands around Sungyoon.

Sungyoon was stressed. He didn't want to go out into the public anymore. He was too afraid. What if the creeps got ahold of him? He was just too worried but he was grateful his roommate was the exact opposite. Sungyoon gritted his teeth remembering the guy at Jaehyun's sister's wedding and the guy at the pet store. "Promise you won't ever be like him",Sungyoon said. "I promise",Bomin said and they both smiled before backing away from the hug. "Well Ella do you like your new bed?", Sungyoon said crouching down. Ella meowed and rubbed her body against Sungyoon's feet as if comforting him. Sungyoon pet her and Bomin crouched down to. "Can you pet me too?",Bomin asked. "Don't be stupid",Sungyoon said but petted Bomin with his other hand anyway.

A/N: Hope u enjoyed this❤️🤟