~[12]~

"Hyung its time to go",Bomin said as he gently shook Sungyoon. Sungyoon had his head down on one of the tables in the cafe. Bomin was cleaning it and didn't want to wake Sungyoon up. "Alright", Sungyoon said before yawning. "Let's go I'm really tired",Sungyoon said grabbing his stuff. They both left the cafe and as they walked to their apartment they heard a little noise. "Did you hear that?",Sungyoon said. "Yeah what was that?",Bomin replied looking around. Just then a small tabby kitten walked towards them. "Aw its so cute", Sungyoon immediately said as soon as he saw the kitten.

"Yeah but it must be cold",Bomin said. "Can we please take it with us?", Sungyoon pleaded. "Why not", Bomin replied. Sungyoon smiled widely and picked up the kitten. The kitten was shaking and a little scared. "Poor thing", Sungyoon said petting it. "Lets hurry up inside",Bomin said and Sungyoon nodded and walked towards the apartment building. Once they got to their apartment they opened the door and entered. They could tell the kitten was a little confused.

"It must be freezing Bomin said going up to Sungyoon and petting the kitten in Sungyoon's arms. The kitten flinched at Bomin's touch and leaned back into Sungyoon's arms. "Guess it's homophobic as well", Sungyoon said. "Thats a good name for it",Bomin said. "What is?", Bomin asked. "Homophobic", Sungyoon replied and Bomin rolled his eyes. "I guess",Bomin said. "Go change, i will get some food for her", Sungyoon said. "Her?",Bomin replied. "The kitten doofus",Sungyoon said. "Ohh",Bomin said before going into his room to change.

"He really is an idiot", Sungyoon said to the kitten and the kitten just meowed. "Did you just agree with me?", Sungyoon asked confused. The kitten meowed again. "Maybe homophobic is a good name for you", Sungyoon said. "Anyways I don't have any cat food but i do have some tuna if thats fine?",Sungyoon said. "Are you talking to a cat?", Bomin said coming out of his room. "Well-",Sungyoon said but couldn't finish his sentence. "Don't worry i think its cute",Bomin added. The kitten meowed. "So have you thought of a name yet?", Bomin asked. "Hm well homophobic fits him but it might be insulting", Sungyoon said and Bomin nodded. "What about Ella?", Bomin said. "Ella?", Sungyoon said. "Yeah, like Cinderella you know she was treated badly since we found her on the streets until we met her",Bomin said.

"Alright so I'm the handsome prince",Sungyoon said.  "Nah i am your to cute to be a prince", Bomin said. "No your the evil step mother",Sungyoon replied. "What? How come",Bomin said. "Well first of all Ella doesn't like you", Sungyoon said looking at the kitten as it ate the small can of tuna. Bomin giggled. "She's so cute can we keep her?", Sungyoon said looking at Bomin with puppy eyes. "Hey puppy eyes are my thing!", Bomin said and pouted with a huff. "So can we?", Sungyoon said ignoring Bomin. "I don't see why not", Bomin said and Sungyoon smiled widely and hugged Bomin. Sungyoon then backed away.   "S-Sorry I didn't mean too-", Sungyoon said blushing. Bomin was also blushing. "Don't worry about it",Bomin said.

The kitten meowed and Sungyoon took the can of tuna when he saw the can empty. "Wow she was really hungry",Bomin said. "Yeah poor girl", Sungyoon replied. "Should we clean her?", Bomin asked. "I don't think shes used to the place yet", Sungyoon said. "True I don't think she trusts us all the way too",Bomin said and Sungyoon nodded. "Maybe she will trust us when she finds out she survived the night", Sungyoon said. "Alright then lets go to sleep", Bomin said and Sungyoon put a rolled up shirt on the floor for Ella to sleep in. "She'll have to sleep in that until we buy a bed", Sungyoon said. "Okay goodnight",Bomin said and Sungyoon waved before going into his room. He didn't expect to get a cat but who knows anything can happen..