~[21 pt.2]~

"Okay you guys, you will be sleeping in the guest bedroom",Sihyeon said. "Alright",Bomin said. "Wait..does that mean we have to sleep together?",Sungyoon asked. "Yep!",Jiwon said secretly smiling to herself since she shipped them. "Go on you guys have so much to unpack",Sihyeon said. "Okay thanks again!", Bomin said and Sungyoon smiled at them before heading upstairs to the guest bedroom.

Sungyoon sighed and put his stuff on the ground he was to tired to unpack right now. Sungyoon plopped down on the king sized bed and immediately sank in. Sungyoon then stood up and looked up at Bomin who entered the room. "The bed is really soft", Sungyoon said. "Thats nice that means I won't get any backaches",Bomin said.

"Should we start unpacking?", Sungyoon asked. "Nah to tired too", Bomin replied. "Same my arms feel like spaghetti noodles", Sungyoon said. "I feel like we are forgetting something", Bomin said. Just as Bomin said that the two girls down stairs started saying "awww" and "so cute!"

"Oh yeah Kitty and Ella",Bomin said. "Seriously how could you forget them", Sungyoon said. "Hey why are you scolding me, you could've taken them up here too",Bomin said. "Shut up and go get them before they start squeezing the kittens alive", Sungyoon replied. "Okay dad",Bomin replied and Sungyoon kicked him lightly on the leg before Bomin went back downstairs to collect the kittens.

After a while Bomin came back up with the kittens. "Why did it take so long?", Sungyoon asked. "They are so weird, I really can't understand girls", Bomin said and Sungyoon laughed. "They are cute together though",Bomin said. "Yeah..Jiwon said she wants to marry Sihyeon",Sungyoon said with a warm smile. "I hope they do they really care about each other",Bomin replied. "Yeah..",Sungyoon then said.

"Anyways I'm tired so don't wake me up until breakfast tomorrow", Sungyoon said. "Okay then sleep well",Bomin said and put the two kittens down. "Are you guys hungry?", Bomin asked the cats. Ella meowed and Bomin got up to look in a bag they had packed. He looked through it for cat food. He was still searching until he came across the box Sungyoon hid from him. He started to remember that time when Sungyoon was crying on the ground with the box next to him. He looked over at Sungyoon feeling bad for the other.

Bomin was curious. He wanted to see the guys that broke Sungyoon's heart. He peeked inside the box hoping Sungyoon wouldn't wake up. He took out one polaroid and looked at it. It was Sungyoon smiling with another guy beside him. The guy had really dark brown hair, black eyes, and a thin smile. The polaroid was written on, it read; Sungyoon + Junyong. Bomin clenched his jaw and put the polaroid back in the box. He looked at Sungyoon once more. "I will never hurt you like them", he thought.

He put the box back into the bag and continued looking for cat food when he found it he poured some in the kittens' food bowl's. He then got up from the ground and went over to where Sungyoon was sleeping. He put a light kiss on Sungyoon's forehead and then observed him a little bit. When he got up he went towards the door to see Sihyeon and Jiwon smiling widely and silently screaming. Bomin facepalmed and closed the door slamming it on them.

A/n: sorry for the late update!!❤️

Sihyeon- Jiwon's girlfriend(Group: Everglow)(stan them!!)

(Group: Everglow)(stan them!!)

Sihyeon- Jiwon's girlfriend(Group: Everglow)(stan them!!)

Jiwon- Sihyeon's girlfriend
(Group:Everglow)(stan them!!)

Junyong- Sungyoon's ex-boyfriend(Group: Noir)(stan them they are so underrated 😔)

(Group: Noir)(stan them they are so underrated 😔)