~[21 pt.3]~

(Last part of 21)

Bomin walked over to the other side of the bed where he would be sleeping. His heart was beating fast and he knew it was because he would sleep with Sungyoon. He was glad Sungyoon was asleep already or else it would have been more embarrassing. He calmly got into bed after taking out the two kittens' beds and putting them to sleep. He snuggled up in bed and looked at Sungyoon. He looked like an angel with his hair ruffled out and resting on his forehead and his lips that were lightly chapped but still perfect. Bomin admired Sungyoon's face for a while before his eyelids became heavy and he fell asleep.

"Bomin wake up", Sungyoon said and gently shook Bomin. "Hm? Is it morning already",Bomin said in a hoarse voice. "Yes now get up", Sungyoon said and went to go open the curtains letting the natural light invade the room. Bomin groaned at the light hitting his eyes and stood up. "Aw cute you look like a kid with messy hair", Sungyoon said. "Whatever this is what you look like every time I wake you up", Bomin said. "Hush and get up breakfast is already made", Sungyoon said and Bomin got out of bed.

"Don't worry about Ella and Kitty I already fed them",Sungyoon said. "Thanks",Bomin said and Sungyoon nodded before leaving the room to go downstairs. Bomin washed his face and brushed his teeth before going downstairs also. "Morning love birds",Jiwon said looking at the two coming downstairs. "Don't call us that",Sungyoon said with an angry blushing face. Jiwon stuck her tongue out at Sungyoon and Sungyoon did it back.

"Aw your so cute",Sihyeon said to Jiwon as she pinched her cheek. "No I'm not!",Jiwon said. "It's not good to lie babe",Sihyeon said and Jiwon blushed. Sungyoon fake gagged at them. "Be quiet you guys are all mushy lovey dovey too",Jiwon said. "Oh yeah how?", Sungyoon said slyly. "Yesterday we saw Bo-",Jiwon was about to say until Bominrushed over to them putting a hand over Jiwon's mouth. Jiwon mumbled and Sungyoon looked confused.

"Shall we eat now?", Bomin said. "Yeah we should before the pancakes get cold. After they all finished Sihyeon and Jiwon went out for groceries and Sungyoon and Bomin looked for some jobs. "I really can't find anything",Sungyoon groaned as he scrolled through Sihyeon's laptop. "Well look harder there must be some open jobs", Bomin replied also scrolling through his phone. Sungyoon's phone dinged and he looked at it. "Ugh and its even harder since Youngtaek, Jangjun, Daeyeol, and Joochan keep texting me.

"They're just worried, don't worry i will call them and tell them everything is fine", Bomin said dialing Youngtaek's number. "Hello?", Bomin said. "BOMIN ARE YOU GUYS OKAY DO YOU NEED TO COME BACK HOW IS SUNGYOON?!",Youngtaek yelled over the phone. "Youngtaek calm down we are fine we are staying with Sungyoon's sister and currently looking for jobs",Bomin replied. Youngtaek let out a heavy sigh in relief. "That's good but really if anything happens call us okay",Youngtaek said. "Don't worry of course we will", Bomin said. "Alright then I'll hang up now",Youngtaek said. "Okay bye",Bomin said. "Bye",Youngtaek said before hanging up.

Bomin smiled at his friend's worrisome and care. "Good now they better not start texting me again", Sungyoon said annoyed. Bomin chuckled. "They are just trying to see if your okay or not", Bomin said. "I know I know", Sungyoon said and he smiled. A little later after hours of looking for a job Sihyeon called Sungyoon. "Hello Sihyeon Whats wrong?", Sungyoon asked. "Nothing is wrong I'm just calling to let you know we are at the mall right now so we will be home in a little bit",Sihyeon said. "Okay thats fine, stay safe", Sungyoon said. "Okay bye bye",Sihyeon said. "Bye", Sungyoon replied and then hang up.

"Since there going to be home later..Would you like yo go on a date with me?", Bomin asked. "Y-Yeah I would love that", Sungyoon said blushing at the sudden question. "Great lets go then",Bomin said going upstairs to change. "Shit shit shit", Sungyoon mentally cursed at himself for stuttering. He was pretty sure he wasn't going to stop being nervous in front of Bomin. Sungyoon also went upstairs to change but when he went into the room Bomin was still in the process of changing and he was shirtless.

"I'm sorry!", Sungyoon yelled before slamming the door shut. "Crap!! Why is he so muscular?!", Sungyoon thought blushing. He hid his face ant tried to calm down.  Bomin then opened the door rubbing his nape. "Uhm it's o-okay",Bomin said.