~[6]~

Sungyoon woke up to the sound of his phone ringing. He groaned and sat up. He grabbed his phone and answered the call. "Who is this?",Sungyoon said in a hoarse morning voice. "Its me dummy",Jaehyun said. "Whats up?", Sungyoon said tiredly. "Well my sister is having a wedding and asked me to invite you",Jaehyun said. "Alright, what day and what time?",Sungyoon asked. "Actually.. today and in one hour",Jaehyun said. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER YOU MORON!", Sungyoon screamed over the phone quickly rushing out of bed. "Hehe sorry I knew you wouldn't wake up",Jaehyun said quirkily. Sungyoon put the phone on his night stand so he could get dressed. "Can you bring Bomin too?",Jaehyun asked. "Why?", Sungyoon replied putting on a shirt. "I kinda told my sister you would bring a date",Jaehyun said. "A DATE!", Sungyoon yelled as he slipped on some pants angrily. "Y-Yeah",Jaehyun said sweating.

"I'm not gay though!", Sungyoon said as he put on some socks. "Well uh.. too late!",Jaehyun said before quickly hanging up. "That little bastard-",Sungyoon muttered to himself. "Whats with all the screaming?",Bomin asked coming into Sungyoon's room. "None ya now get dressed!",Sungyoon said. "Why do I have to get dressed?",Bomin asked. "Because we're going to a wedding", Sungyoon replied. "Why didn't you tell me earlier!",Bomin said panicking. "JUST GO ALREADY!", Sungyoon yelled and Bomin complied not wanting to anger the other even more. Sungyoon leaned on the wall next to the front door waiting for Bomin. "Okay ready",Bomin said exiting his room. Sungyoon couldn't hide the blush plastered on his face when he saw the other. He had no idea why he was blushing.

Bomin was wearing a tuxedo which made him looked sophisticated and his hair was gelled back making him look handsome. Bomin was trying to tie his tie but struggled a bit. Sungyoon noticed this and rolled his eyes approaching Bomin. "I thought you said you were ready", Sungyoon said grabbing Bomin's tie and tying it for him avoiding eye contact. Bomin smirked at the others cuteness as he watched the other tie his tie for him. "Thanks",Bomin said after Sungyoon finished. Sungyoon blushed a little and had no clue why.

Bomin saw him blush and chuckled. "Whats so funny!?",Sungyoon yapped making Bomin chuckle even more. "Lets just go", Sungyoon said annoyed and slammed the door open. Bomin followed Sungyoon to the bus stop where they would be waiting for his friends. When a car pulled up Sungyoon got up and Bomin followed. "You guys ready?",Jangjun said from the passengers seat. Daeyeol was driving and Youngtaek and a guy were sitting in the middle seats. It was a van so it could fit about 8 people. Sungyoon sat next to the guy and Bomin sat in the back. "Youngtaek, why are you here you don't even know Jaehyun",Sungyoon asked. "This idiot dragged me here",Youngtaek said pointing at The guy next to him.

"Ah okay, uh who're you?", Sungyoon said. "Hello, my name is Kim Jibeom",The guy said. "I think I heard Joochan say that name once",Bomin said. "Oh yeah I met Joochan at the cafe he works at",Jibeom said. "Oh so you were that guy he was talking to that day",Sungyoon said and Jibeom nodded. Sungyoon smiled at Jibeom. "My name is Choi Sungyoon and that is my roommate Choi Bomin",Sungyoon said. "Nice too meet you guys", Jibeom said. "Nice to meet you too",Bomin and Sungyoon said at the same time. "Were gonna pick up Joochan and his roommates next",Daeyeol said driving in the direction towards Joochan's home.

Joochan was waiting on his porch next to his roommates, Seungmin and Donghyun. Daeyeol stopped the car in front of Joochan's house and they got in. "Hyung can I sit next to Jibeom please?",Joochan said and Sungyoon nodded. Sungyoon then got up and went into the back next to Bomin. Donghyun and Seungmin also got in the car next to Sungyoon but since there was not enough seats someone was going to have to sit on someones lap. "Sorry no way I'm sitting or carrying someone",Donghyun said. "Gosh why do you always nag so much?",Seungmin said. "Shut up Seungmin",Donghyun said. "Seriously, fighting again",Joochan said turning around to face the others.

"How about this, why not Sungyoon sit on Bomin's lap?",Joochan said which made Sungyoon's face burn red. "Absolutely the fuck not", Sungyoon said crossing his arms. "Why not...",Joochan said. "Yeah Hyung just do it so those two will just shut up",Youngtaek added. Sungyoon rolled his eyes. "Still no",Sungyoon said. "Guys hurry up and make up your minds were running late",Jangjun said. Sungyoon groaned and moved on top of Bomin. "I hate you all",Sungyoon said with his face burning red. "Your pretty light",Bomin said. "Don't make this situation worse", Sungyoon snapped. Sungyoon could feel his heart beat increase and it was making him insane. He tried to ignore it by looking out of the window but once he turned his head towards the window he saw Bomin looking at him through the corner of his eye. "What are you looking at!",Sungyoon said and faced forward. "Nothing",Bomin replied. Sungyoon's heart was beating even faster leaving Sungyoon in confusion. Once they got to the wedding place they all scurried out of the car.

"Hey guys",Jaehyun said approaching them. "Hey Jaehyun been a while huh",Jibeom said and Jaehyun looked at him. "Jibeom! What are you doing here?",Jaehyun asked. "Well I just finished University so I decided to find a home",Jibeom replied. "Thats great but I didn't know you knew them",Jaehyun said looking at the others. "I met Joochan first then he introduced me to some others",Jibeom said smiling. "Oh hello",Jaehyun said bowing to Youngtaek. "No need for that you don't have to be that formal",Youngtaek said. "Ah okay... uh my name is Bong Jaehyun",Jaehyun said. "Son Youngtaek and I'm guessing by your baby face I'm the hyung",Youngtaek said making Jaehyun blush at the compliment.

"Guys stop flirting and lets go",Jangjun said walking towards the large building. "We're not flirting idiot",Youngtaek said. "Lets just go",Daeyeol said and they all walked into the building. There were seats and guests were walking in and sitting down. There was also a big buffet near the side and a podium on the stage. They all sat down next to each other. Sungyoon had to sit by a man that looked around his 40s. Bomin sat next to Sungyoon, Daeyeol sat next to Bomin, Youngtaek sat next to Daeyeol, Jangjun sat next to Youngtaek, Donghyun sat next to Jangjun, Joochan sat next to Jangjun, Jibeom sat beside Joochan, Jaehyun sat next to Jibeom, and Seungmin sat next to Jaehyun.

A/n: sorry for not updating the past few days i stopped at a really bad spot but whatever. Hope u enjoyed❤️