Part 31 "Agreements and disagreements"

Start from the beginning

"Are those the ones she captured?" Sarah questions and Niall seemed to be scanning across the pictures until he found one particularly familiar.

"Jordan Thompson" he whispers. So it was true, the other pictures were the ones of the wolves Tayla already had.

"She's even playing the victim here! Can you believe this bullshit?!" Luke groans.

"We can't, but the rest of the world can and is" Calum sighs.

"It was her plan all along, that's why there weren't enough guards in the safe house she kept us in, she knew we'd escape later" you connect the dots.

"But she had a calculation wrong. She thought that we'd tell her where the rest of our people are, but the barrier was back..." Sierra joins you.

"But who reactivated the barrier?" Michael narrows his eyes.

"That's why we have to go back definitely, to make sure Tayla doesn't turn it off again" Calum chimes in.

"Alright, we have to tell Charlie the coordinates and send some people there now" Sierra says determinedly. There was silence for a moment again and shared looks.

"So to recap all of this. We are going back to the barrier, but we'll tell Charlie to guard it before just in case, because we've lost all track of Tayla. But we still don't know what to do with Louis, Liam and Niall" Sarah concluded.

"Don't talk about us like we're not beside you" Louis nudges her.

"Wait, everyone shut up, there's more to the article. It says that besides werewolves we: as if Liam, Louis and I are helping you kill people and there are our pictures..." Niall sighs.

"Amazing Horan, couldn't you think to tell us that before?" Louis sasses at him.

"Calm down, both of you, we'll think of something" Calum reasures them.

"You don't understand Calum. It's easy to disppaear, it's just that we don't want to hide and disappear. Not forever at least" Liam explains, earning nods from Louis and Niall. You look symphateticly at them...you do understand where they are coming from.

"There is one thing..." Sierra whispers, looking at the ground as everyone's head snaps her way.

"What Sierra?" Liam asks softly.

"We can turn you into werewolves..." she says and suddenly not a word is spoken. You weren't very convinced on that idea and you could see noone else was too. You've never seen a human be turned into a werewolf or a werecat nor did you do anything similar yourself to one of them, you didn't even know how.

"Sierra none of us know how to do that..." Luke clears his throat and you can tell he was uncomfortable, talking about this in front of Louis, Liam and Niall.

"Actually I do" Calum says, bearly audible.

"Me too..." Si joins him.

"Listen, we're not telling you to do that, it's just an option" Michael tries to make ends meet with the three lads who were utterly stunned.

"Let's check the other options, for now we should find out where we are and what is the most efficient way to get you to your world" Niall clears his throat, so he gets up and goes over to his bag. From then on noone brought the subject back up. Niall grabbed his laptop and it looked like you were in Perth, one of its many forests that surround it. He told you to throw away your phones just in case. You all destroyed them, everything except Niall's laptop.

"So do you have anything from that flash?" you questioned Niall. Everyone was just kind of chilling here, some were walking around, still in your eyesight, other were sitting and talking, so you let Niall do his thing with the flash.

"No... It appears that I got a virus with it..." he says, narrowing his eyes at something that popped up on the screen.

"That's not good...?" you said as more of a question and he nodded slowly.

"Damn it" he slapped his knee, groaning afterwards from frustration.

"What?" you asked. He barely looked at you, then at the screen with a sigh.

"I can't acces it, not any soon at least, it's a really slow proces to decode the virus" he says, ruffling up his hair.

"Hey, any news Niall?" Calum asks, sitting beside you.

"No... I can't hack it, it needs time. We should plan on how to get to the barrier so let's call everyone here" he answers, Calum nods motioning for everybody to join you.

"Right let's start".

-

You made a route and agreed that everybody going together isn't the best idea, but so isn't splitting up. In the end you said that one group is going in the main street that wasn't really that, but to you is your main point and the other group is going in the other, smaller one. It took a lot of planning and checking on everything that's going on in the world right now because every single country was searching for you, especially Australia. There were numerous people on the barrier, trying to hit it or damage it, but the only thing that would happen is that they would end up in the water. You also contacted Charlie who said that your people were still in the tunnels despite the barrier and that he'll go over to the center to find the spell that casts the barrier. You were also interested to know why Michael wasn't in his house when you and Sierra called him and turns out Crystal ran away from him and Charlie after they arrived because she felt guilty for leaving you. Michael naturally ran after her and that's when you contacted him. In the safe room when you escaped Sierra told you that she used the same mind control power you and her used on that one guard five years ago during the war...Mark his name was if you remember correctly.

"Okay, let's get some rest everybody" you yawn. Since everyone agreed you set up your sleeping bags that felt like clouds after last night and got some very well deserved and needed rest.