Chapter-19-Shower

After making briyani ,my body is aching with all the time I spent standing up. I step in the cool shower, allowing it wash away my body ache.

Just as I am rinsing off the shampoo for my tangling hairs something thingles along my back. I jump up in shock. My heart pounding. My eyes snap open as I twist to see that it is just Hamid.

My heart calms down but somehow my feet manages to slip from the floor.

Hamid moves in a flash, catching me around the waist before I hit the shower floor.

"Love, are you okay? " Hamid asks, his eyes narrow with concern.

" I am fine Hamid, because you were here to catch me. But your clothes are all wet." I tell him, smiling as I examine his wet clothes from the cold water which is still running down, hitting my back and Hamid's head.

" It doesn't matter love. I am sorry for scaring you but you pulled me in with your magic. Because I can't stop thinking about you and I need you love" Hamid says, pulling me in towards him.

Cupping my cheeks ,he pulls my head up as he lowers his lip down on mine. His lips brush against mine, sending down warm sensations along my spine. I open up to him him, parting my lips.

Hamid's hand slide down from my wet back, his hands cricle around my waist, pulling me in closer and at the same time we are moving back. My back presses into the cool tiel wall in the cube shower. Our bodies are pressed so closely together.

We are both kissing with hunger and longing, these hours we spent apart, makes us yearn for each other ;like we have been apart for years rather than just hours.

We pull back our lips, nearly out of breath.

" By the way, the biraiyani smells amazing. " Hamid tells me, his lip grazing against mine as he speaks.

" Well I was thinking about making you something special so I thought biraiyani would be the best. But there is something, just don't get mad. "

" What is it love? " he asks, pulling my eyes to his.

" Well I mentioned it to Aunty Amina in the boutique that I was going to make biraiyani. So she said Danish Bhai also likes it, so I invited them both for

dinner. " I explain.

" I hate Danish, he flirts with you non-stop." Hamid says, grunting.

"Hamid he just does to annoy you, I only have eyes for you. But please behave, last time you were so close to putting him in the hospital. Please don't get into an argument this time ." I plead to him.

"Okay, love I will behave only for you" he promises, trailing down kisses along my collar bone and heading down.

"Hamid, go dry up and change clothes. I have put out your clothes." I order him, unbuttoning his shirt.

"Okay, love I am going. But to be continued. " he claims, giving me a quick and hard kiss before leaving my arms feeling empty. I so need to get a hold of myself or I will have trouble every second ;because Hamid refuses to leave from my mind.

............

I am making salad when there is a loud knock on the door.

"I will get that love." Hamid exclaims, from the dinning table ; where he is setting up the table.

"Where is Aunty?"

" She's just comming in a few

minutes."

Hamid and Danish's voice travels into my ears as they come in the kitchen.

" Asalam Alikum, Danish Bhai."

" Wow, you really suite black salwar kameez."Danish states ,with a quick glance at me.

" Careful there Danish. That's my wife and I hope you still remember that punch. " Hamid says in a laughing tone, yet I know he is trying to stay calm for my sake.

" Ya,don't think I will ever forget that. But I don't think th-" Danish Bhai starts, but I intrupt noticing his empty hands.

" Where is the chocolate ice cream box Aunty said you would be bringing? " I ask, placing one of my hand on my hip.

" Oops, I forgot. "

" Well then hurry up, go get it" Hamid says with enthusiasm, urging Danish to leave to retrieve the ice cream.

"Well someone was egar for Danish Bhai to leave. " I say to Hamid, as he returns back in the kitchen.

" Yes, because it means I can sneak some time for you love." Hamid tells me, pulling me in his arms.

But before I can urge him to stop, his lips claim mine,melting my inside.

" I can't believe that you would cheat on me like this Liybha " Danish's mocking voice rings over to us.

We break apart immediately, my cheeks burning red with embrassment. I can't believe I didn't stop myself knowing that Danish Bhai would only be few minutes away.

Just then Aunty Amina came in, hitting Danish Bhai on his head; which apparently made Hamid snicker a laugh.

" Stop annoying them,Danish." she tells him ,pulling out the chair.

......

Thankfully the dinner went well because Danish Bhai managed to walk out without any harm. At times I could see anger rising in Hamid's eyes but slowly it would sink down. Aunty helped me wash dishes and clean up the mess.

" Finally, I have you love all to

myself. "Hamid says, closing the door behind them.

"I am always your Hamid." I say to him, wrapping my self around him and pressing him towards the door.

Hamid give me a quick kiss on my forhead, then in a swift motion he picks me up from my standing position.

His hands lock under my knee and back. I curl my arms around his neck.

He carries me over to our room as if I am weightless. We both fall on the firm bed.

" I love you so much Liybha. You have given me everything. " Hamid says, bringing his lips on mine. I drown in his kisses as his hands work to remove my clothes.

Hamid loves me so much. He believes I have given him everything, but there is something I can give, something which will complete our life.

"Hamid, I want us to try for a child. I want to give you everything. "

I tell him, breaking away from his kiss.

" Oh love, that would surely complete us. A little being, half you and half me, with your eyes of course. " Hamid tells, his lips moving across mine.

"No, I want it to have your eyes. " I wail to him, running my hands across his cheekbone.

" Okay love, if you say so, but I want all the other beautiful features of you." He says, cracking a wide smile.

"Deal!" I proclaim, giggling at our silly desires. But then the serious desires take over us, we drown in our love,bringing it to it's conclusion once again.

Life is opening a new chapter for us.