Life Update!!

I still can't believe that to this day people are reading and loving this story. I wrote this story in high school, not knowing at all that you would all love it. I may not be as active on Wattpad as I was at the start, but I still read your comments and your messages and it truly brightens up my day knowing that this story brought some joy into your life.

I would get lots of comments and messages asking if this was my story, and as much as I wished that I had a guy like Hamid it wasn't true. I still remember under some of the chapters I would ask you guys if you ever think about your future life partner and things like that. And like me most of you did, I guess that was why we read romantic books so we could imagine what that one person would be like.

I have just recently had my nikah done, yepp I'm married!!!! We still haven't moved together, but still getting to know each other. While Fated might not have been my story, one day I plan to write my own story, because it's currently still being written.

But what I can say for certain is that the love we read about in books is not the same as in real life. Love in real life has good moments but it also has ups and downs that we often don't think about. Love in real life is messy. 

I mean they(us writers) make love sound easy, talking to him easy, and interactions as if they were nothing. But getting to know a new person is not easy because I have had such bad anxiety because everything is new!! And slowly that anxiety is getting better but it hasn't faded.

So that is why I want to write a story that is raw, but real.... Because having that one person does not mean with one click you guys would be joined together and fall in love, promising everything to each other.

So comment away, tell me anything you want to say!!! Or ask any questions (even though I'm no expert).

Once again thank you for all the love!!!!!