Chapter-5-Humiliation

"Don't worry, she didn't tell me any of your secrets, by the way ;how is your wife?,Liybha told me you were married" Iqra speaks out, making my eyes pop with surprise, and in that moment I wanted nothing more than to be invisible.

"Yes,  my wife;  who also happens to be my best friend is perfectly fine, but at times she gets a bit jealous." Hamid tells Iqra, smirking at me.

Oh my gosh, needing to escape I tell Iqra;

"I need to talk to Mandy, so I will see you later." I escape quickly before anyone can stop me.

The rest of the day manages to pass without any excitement, thank Allah for that. I don't want to face Hamid anytime soon, I have no idea what he must be thinking about me.

Iqra notices my silence, but I don't tell her the truth, I just shrug it off as nothing important. I tell her I am just trying to figure out how I am going to finish my assignments.

...........

I am tense as I come into the driveway of our house, thinking that I may have to face Hamid's questions. But relief washes over me, I let my breath go which I have been holding for a long time as I see there are no cars in the carport. Which means I have the house all to myself, finally I can relax.

I head up to my room and decide to have a shower, to give my sore muscles some rest. I remove my scarf, release my hairs from the tight bun, my light brown hairs fall free up till my hips. Then I also shrug my cardigan off ,because the tag kept poking my neck ;which I had worn to cover my sleeveless top.

I head over to my cupboard which is opposite my bathroom. I remove my favorite pale blue salwar kameez ,with delicate white embroidery. I make way to my bathroom, open the door only to be left staring ,stunned.

Hamid is standing in front of the sink, fixing his hairs in the mirror above. He is only wearing dark washed denim jeans which are hanging low on his hip. I watch Hamid's eyes widen as he notices me in the mirror and whirls around. We both stay frozen, taking in each others appearance.

He has such a well sculpted body with very few chest hair ,his abs are so flat and tight, who knew he had such a profound body under his shirt. As my eyes scroll further down a v- shape disappears into his jeans, making me blush even more brighter. It is only then I snap out of this hypnotic state and quickly twist towards the wall ,on the side of the bathroom door.

While I keep whispering internally to myself, not halal, not halal,not halal , stop thinking about his perfectly carved body,no, I am not going there, just stop thinking and ask what he is doing in your room.

 I work up the courage and ask him;
"What are you doing in my bathroom?"

"The shower in bathroom downstairs doesn't work, so Bhabi said I could use this bathroom" Hamids deep voice flows out of the open door of the bathroom.

"Well to me it seems you're done, so could you please put your clothes on and leave."

 "Yeah I am done,but I am waiting for you do put your dupatta on because I don't want to embarrass you any further."

 It is only then I realize that my hairs are flowing open and I my arms are bare. So I run to the corner of the room and pull out a shawl from my drawer and wrap it around my head, it's large so it also covers all of my arms and chest.

" You can come out now" I inform Hamid.

He walks out of my bathroom without glancing at me, carrying his towel and clothes.

But he pauses at the door of my bedroom;

"By the way your hairs look nice and you look really cute when you're
jealous.",and with that he leaves ,closing the door behind him.

I fall to the ground, put my hands on my face and scream internally at my self; because my humiliation is now complete.