Chapter 6 part 1: You came back

Chapter 6 Part 1: You Came Back

All Rights Reserved 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growing up, I was taught that a man has to defend his family. When the wolf is trying to get in, you gotta stand in the doorway.

-B. B. King

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elijah knew it was wrong of him to give her that dream, but after she had said that she wanted him he just couldn't leave her all high and dry. He wanted to pleasure her, but he knew deep down that this young girl wasn't ready for any of this. She wasn't ready to be completely mated to a wolf, wasn't ready to have children, and certainly wasn't ready to raise those children possibly by herself. That's why he had given her the dream of their sweet love making.

Red moaned out in her sleep, just about ready to come back to the real world. He didn't want to be party to her anger when she woke so he went downstairs. Grabbing himself some bread and meat he made a quick sandwich, and then he heard an odd noise. The sliding glass door handle raddled in the hole, but nobody was outside, that could only mean one thing. Someone was in the house.

Red woke with a start. Her breathy was slightly shallow and her body slightly sweaty from the nights previous activities. She looked around the room and her eyebrows started to crinkle upwards. Last time she had checked both her and Elijah had been in the meadow, but now she was back in her room. Maybe he had carried her back when she was sleeping and she hadn't noticed it.

She climbed off the bed and went into the bathroom to have a nice warm shower, maybe is she waited long enough Elijah would join her. She grabbed her favorite shampoo, everlasting sunshine, and climbed in the shower. The water was warm instantly and she quickly soaped up. Large hands engulfed her waist and she instantly knew who it was, Elijah.

The water and steam created a magical experience for Red, while his hands made her skin shiver with delight. He reached around her, and she admired his beautifully toned arm. She clutched at his arm and pulled it to her mouth so she could lay a tender kiss upon his skin. She turned slightly so she could see his face, but when she did it wasn't Elijah starring back at her.

Elijah was half way up the stairs when he heard her scream. His wolf came throw then making him move faster than ever before. He pushed against the bathroom door making it burst into wooden splinters. He surveyed the bathroom and saw his scared red head mate on the floor with the shower curtain wrapped around her body. His brother was standing in the shower, naked. Elijah growled out at the two, he grabbed Red's ankle and dragged her wet, naked body to himself.

"Elijah." The wet man said, his eyes slightly glazed over. The man dropped to the tiled floor and grabbed the towel that was on the rack and then walked out. "Meet me downstairs when you are finished up here." he left then.

"Elijah what just happened?"

"It's my brother. I have a very bad feeling about his being here. Did he do anything to you?" her little body was beneath his form and he noticed that the towel she had grabbed barely covered her thighs and chest. Pushing down his lust he pulled her off the floor and ushered her into her bedroom so she could get dressed. He walked down the stairs and stood there just looking at his brother.

"Why did you come back? I'm sure that I warned you enough last time." he leaned up against the across from the couch that his brother was sitting on."I don't have a choice Elijah. She is just so perfect, I can't just leave." He shook his head and walked across the room to the framed photo of Red on the wall. "I think I might be falling in love with her Elijah. And I know the council sent you because they didn't have any choice, but I would be willing to take her off your hands. I want her now."

"I might have been sent here against my will at first but now I don't want to leave either. That girl in there is the only one I want, and believe it or not but I think she might just love me back. If you want her then you are going to have to fight me for her, and I promise I won't make it easy for you." The two men were in each other's faces and starring with a glint of anger and pride.

Elijah and Eric heard the feather light footsteps coming down the stairs, and then Red appeared. Her red hair was in a fish tail braid and she wore a dark grey sweatshirt with some tight fitting sweat pants. Both the men starred at her long shapely legs until she couldn't take it anymore. She rushed to the couch and sat down. Eric moved to sit by her but Elijah growled loudly, so he chose a seat across the room. All three of them could feel the awkwardness in the air.

Red broke the silence first, "So Eric, why exactly where you in my shower?" her cheeks were red from thinking about being that intimate with someone other than Elijah.

"I want you." He starred at her from across the room with a dark glint in his eye. "I feel something special for you that I have never felt for anyone before." A growl from the corner made him stop talking for a second, but not for long, "I want you all to myself, and I hope that you haven't settled your heart on Elijah yet. Please give me a chance."

"I think it's time for you to leave Eric." Elijah said hotly. He motioned for the door. "You have over stepped your boundaries today Eric and the fact that you are my brother is the only thing holding me back from ripping out your throat today."

"I'm not leaving until she wants me to. You aren't her mate Elijah; you aren't her husband so back down." Elijah walked to him and gripped his shoulder.

"Leave now." Red was scared for Eric even if she didn't feel anything for him.

"Please just leave Eric." she looked up at his face. The saddest puppy dog look was there making her want to cry with its sadness. "Please."

"Alright I will leave but only for you." He walked to the door and looked back one more time before leaving. All was quiet when he left the house, and Elijah and Red just looked at each other.

"I love you so much Elijah." She walked over to him swishing her hips in the way she knew he liked. She caught his arms and dragged him upstairs in a playful manner. "The meadow was beautiful, thank you for showing it to me."

"What are you talking about red?" he caught her as she jumped up wrapping her legs around his waist. She could feel his hard little friend trough his shorts.

"The meadow that you showed me earlier. You are so insatiable Elijah! You are always hard! It's crazy." She rubbed his chest as he sat her on the bed and scratched his head in confusion.

"I don't understand." She stopped and looked at him cautiously.

"The meadow where you made love to me." he gave her a pained look.

"I need to tell you something Red. We didn't actually..." Red stood then and just looked at him.

"How could you do that to me Elijah? You lied to me! How can I trust you now?" he tried to grab her hand but she slapped it away. Tears started to fall down her cheeks and she ran out of the room, down the stairs and out the front door. She hadn't noticed that she had ran into someone's arms until the growling started up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked this chapter. its split in two parts as you can see from the title. Leave me your thoughts please!

Sorry i havent uploaded in a really long time! being a senior in high isnt easy! hope you all understand.

love you all! :)