The Big Bad SEXY Wolf

The Big Bad SEXY Wolf: prologue: riding with the red

All rights reserved 2012

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Red Riding Hood said, "I find your sexist remark offensive in the extreme, but I will ignore it because of your traditional status as an outcast from society, the stress of which has caused you to develop your own, entirely valid, worldview. Now, if you'll excuse me, I must be on my way.”

                                                                                                                            -James Finn Garner

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“I will see you later girl, text me?” The girl said from the back of the football field. Red cotton cloak wrapped snugly around her petit shoulders, blonde locks being whipped around in the wind, she was content about the day. Having just kissed her first boyfriend she was happy with a go-lucky attitude. Her house was a short walk through the woods; she lived with her grandmother because her parents had died in a devastating car accident in her early middle school years.

“Okay Red.” Her friends left her there at the edge of the clearing, walking back to their homes. Having traversed this path many times before, Red knew that there was nothing to be afraid of, except for the occasional crow.

She walked through the woods completely alone when she was alerted by the snapping of a twig. She turned slowly, not wanting to startle the creature if it was an animal. She looked and nothing was there, only the heavily snowed ground and the occasional sprinkle of iced over water droplets.

She kept on her path, going further into her magical winter wonderland, when the snapping came again. She turned swiftly this time, not caring about the animal, but still nothing was there. An ominous feeling crept into the pit of her stomach when the birds overhead took flight and the crunch of ice under feet made her start to run.

Breathing heavy and hair flying she ran at full speed to escape her once beautiful wonderland that was now a menacing cage of fear.  She could see the smoke from her house above the line of trees, only a few hundred more feet and she would be in the safety of her front yard.

Not paying attention to her path of travel, her left foot caught on something in the snow and she went down face first into the white ice crystals. The snow burnt her face from the cold and stuck to each of her eyelashes like a sweet kiss. Brushing herself off and getting up she looked behind her and saw nothing.

She laughed to herself when she noticed how silly she had been, running from her own fears was completely rediculous when the whole situation had been created by her imagination. She gathered her wits and school books and kept walking.  When she reached the door she opened it and turned to look outside one last time. No one was out on this cold day, except for the occasional man takin out the trash.

 She looked down before closing the door and saw paw prints in the snow. They certainly weren’t a dogs paw prints, they were much to large and the pads looked to have been putting extra light pressure as to step lightly in the snow.

Maybe the animal had been checking out her house, and then she saw that they lead around to back of her house. She followed the trespassers trail when she met up with the sliding glass door on the back deck.  As if the door had been opened then closed, small dribbled of snow clung to the carpet on the inside of the house.

She continued her investigative trail up the stairs and into each of the rooms. In each of the rooms the cabinet had been opened as if the creature was looking for a certain item. She reached her bedroom second and saw that the tracks stopped right at the edge of her bed.

And still she followed the animal’s tracks. They took her past the undecorated hallways and down to the bathroom. The door was open a crack and she heard the water running. Steam caressed the door knob and her hand where it held the door, almost beckoning her to open the door.

She drew up all of her courage and pushed open the wood door. At first she couldn’t see, only the light overhead illuminated the small space as to what, or better yet who, was in the room with her. The steam cleared quickly and she was left there with none other than a large chestnut wolf.

Its fur prickled and teeth shown in a show of dominance and anger. She stood there sucking in air like an idiot while the wolf took slow, yet deliberate steps closer to her person. She gulped at the dangerous predicament she was in. her instincts took over and she ran like a bat out of hell. The wolf nipping at the backs of her feet the entire time she ran, it was almost like the forest.

Down the stairs and out the glass door she sprinted for the fence that leads to her neighbor’s back yard. She clutched to the top posts when teeth wrapped around her ankle and pulled her back down. Her clothes soaked to the bone from being pulled to the ground.

The wolf came into view then and it had an evil glint in its eyes. Its eyes almost had a human quality to them. Large and dark like the most shadow filled night, with no moon. Large eyes that searched her face and peered deep into her soul like her know her entire being.

“What big eyes you have.” The wolf only growled and nudged her with his nose. Rolling her over she could feel the wolf’s wet nose brush along her hair and down her back, over her butt, and down her legs. Then a hand was placed on her thigh and drawn up her butt and stroked the same path as the animal's nose. She shivered from the contact the human skin was giving her.

“Don’t you know that it’s never a good idea to run from a wolf?”    

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you enjoyed reading this. please feel free to vote comment and hopefully add to your libaraies. thank you for taking the time to read this story. ^_^

sorry for