Characters.

This book has six main characters and I thought giving an insight on every character before you start reading will help so you don't get confused.

***

Mabel Xamani

Mabel is a British born Nigerian. Grew up in the United States, New York and moved back to her homeland, Nigeria with her father, mother and 3 month old sister.

One word to describe Mabel - introvert.
Mabel has lived a life of free stress and no worries until she hits Puberty and everything changes. She realizes she's nothing like her parents and it worries her very much as her mother uses any advantage to maltreat her. A week to summer, Mabel is conflicted on the issue of being stuck with her evil biological mother.

Laura Oyelowo.

Laura is the last born daughter of billionaire oil magnate. Laura is known to get whatever she wants, whenever she wants like the spoilt brat she is.

Laura is an energetic extrovert who wears her heart on her sleeve but a brutal Savage to whoever she deems unworthy of her kindness. A week to summer, Laura struggles to decide what her future would be. Happy or miserable. 

Vanessa Nnamani

Vanessa is the only daughter of famous Nigerian actress, Monalisa. An absentee mother, unknown father and a pervert of an uncle that makes Vanessa see her life as nothing but miserable.

The once bubbly personality of Vanessa slowly dies down as she tries to handle the emotional and physical abuse in her home. A week to summer, Vanessa is obsessed with death being the solution to all her problems.

Toby Williams.

Toby is the only child of successful politician Father and popular fashion designer. Toby has had a rough child as he suffered from dyslexia. His ignorant father moved him from country to country to cure his only child.

Toby is very insecure deep down and wants nothing more but to lock himself up in a room but he attracts people to him like honey does to bees. A week to summer, Toby is filled with thoughts of running far from home.

Kemi Adebayo.

Kemi is the last born of five children of Nigerian successful medical doctors who believe there's no better course to study than medicine.

Born to a generation of medical doctors, kemi is under pressure to study what she's not interested in.... Medicine.
A week to summer, kemi preps herself for a living changing decision.

Henry Oyelowo.

Henry is the first and only son of business magnate, Olumide Oyelowo.

Henry is a high school graduate with the notion that he's also old enough to make decisions for himself but gets a hot slap to the face as his father disowns him. A week to summer, Henry plans to get far away as possible from his controlling father.

***
What are your thoughts? Any questions? Comment or send me a private message.