Beware of the football team... Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

I opened it up and started my search. Of coarse, youtube. On the front page, their was a music video. I read it, "Primadonna Girl?" I said out loud. 

Why not? I clicked it and this song started to play. 

After listening to it, god this song was addicting. I played it again and cranked the volume up and sang along with it. 

Moving around the room like a crazy chick. Moving my hips, well more like practicing for Seth. 

"Primadonna girl, yeah 

All I ever wanted was the world 

I can't help that I need it all 

The primadonna life, the rise and fall 

You say that I'm kinda difficult 

But it's always someone else's fault 

Got you wrapped around my finger, babe 

You can count on me to misbehave..." 

"You've got me wrapped around my finger," I heard a husky voice from the across the room. I turned around to find Seth, leaning on the door still. God, he looked sexy. He had a suit on, he looked… Why do men look so hot in suits?

I was eye raping him again… My eyes covered his whole body until I found his face. Which he was smirking, that dear smirk he does. "Are you done checking me out again?" His voice, god, it did things to me. It sent tingles to the wrong places. 

"Why did you change?" I asked disappointed. I mean he was wearing no shirt!  "I mean, where did you get that suit?" I cracked a smile. Changing the subject! 

"The servants gave me this," He looked down at this suit. "Well to you, a very a hot suit." He said telling the truth. 

I glared at him, "Don't be so cocky." 

"I'm not being cocky, I'm just saying the truth." He started to walk towards me. Grabbing my waist and pulling me to his hard chest. Leaning down to my lips and giving me a kiss. Then leaned away, leaving me there hanging. 

"I am sorry for yelling at you. I lost control of my wolf, he got a bit angry." He looked into my eyes, a plead for forgiveness. 

"Well, I forgive you. But I don't like when you get so demanding," I said being honest.

He looked guilty.. Well, this is a change. 

"Sorry, babe. It's my nature, I'm a wolf. Your suppose to submit," He said cockily, and on top of that smirking. Well, there the Seth I know. 

"Well, sorry to tell you. But I am not going to submit, sorry baby." I backed away and patted his chest. I started to walk away to the door, but I was pulled back. I squealed, and started to giggle.. I felt Seths strong hands gripping my waist.. He carried me to the bed and I was slammed down on the bed, with Seth hovering over me. He smiled down on me, and heading for a kiss. I moved my head to the side so he caught my neck instead. Which sent me over the edge, he always knew how to find my spot. I moaned from the sensation that it gave me. 

His deep growl vibrated on my chest, god it turned me on. I gripped Seths hair in my hands pulling it in need, loving the feeling I was getting. He kept placing soft kisses, and sucking on it. Most likely going to leave a love bite on my neck.. Moving up my neck, till I felt his lips against mine. It was filled in passion and need. Moving my lips against his, they were getting more rough. It must be Seths wolf coming out, wanting me to submit. 

"Seth," I moaned out. I felt him smile on my lips.. His lips left mine and leaned back. 

I looked at his sexy face, and smiled. He smiled back, god that was hot. It showed how defined his face muscles were. 

"Yes," His voice was husky. Filled with lust and need. 

His hands brushed down my body to my waist. He gripped them, now he hovered right over my boobs. Oh no he didn't! 

"STOP LOOKING AT MY BOOBS!" I yelled at him for being a man. A pervert!

"I'll see them one day, so why not now?" He said with a clear smirk. 

"Who said that you would see them?" I asked with a confident tone. 

Really Seth? You man whore!

"I did. We are bound to mate, so I will see you naked." He said in a demanding voice. Once again, telling me what to do…  

"Excuse me! You don't descried if we will have sex or not!" I yelled back, he got off of me and leaned back on his knees. His eyes started to get dark, and his muscles started to tense up. Oh no..

"Yes I do," He stated very loudly and demandily. His voice was stern and it made me wince.. 

I sat up and gave him the eye. 

"What if I want to loose my virginity to someone else?" I said angrily. 

Oh no, what have I done. I was pushed back down on the bed, in seconds. 

With a mad, mad mad wolf on me. I looked into Seths eyes, he was so pissed. 

He was shaking, and his eyes were black. 

"YOU WILL NOT SLEEP WITH ANYONE! YOU ARE MINE! I DO NOT SHARE! YOU WILL NOT DISOBEY ME MATE!" He yelled in a deep demanding voice. 

I whined at every word he said. He was getting me to submit, but I would not let him acceive that. 

"Don't say a word," Seth voice said in a low tone. "You will submit to me, and if you don't I will do things that you won't like." He said threatening me. 

"YOu---," I was cut off by covering my mouth with his mouth. This kiss was rough and dominate. 

"Now, we need to go down stairs. I have so much to tell you," He said in his normal tone. "Remember mate, your mine!" He said possessively. 

Theirs the Seth, he's super bipolar. I would say something, but I do not want to loose my virgin self. 

I guess I just submitted to him.. Oh boy.