chapter one

Emily in the picture above

Finally Tasha and her sister are waiting at the reception of the university for their names to be called for their room keys and schedule

Natasha (now)

Well am nervous, excited,mixed feelings. At least I have my sister with me,she is currently in 2nd year doing medicine. She's just like my parents ,am the black sheep of the family since I'll be taking business management and marketing.

"Natasha Harrison" I quickly walked to the receptionist desk,she was a middle aged woman,under her eyes were bags a clear indication she hadn't slept for days. With a smile she quickly handed me the keys and school..room 324 Wilberforce Hall,maybe she noticed am a new face . I waited for my sister at a corner ,of course she was in a different room.

I was going to meet new people,new faces.

"Anyway Asha I'll be taking you to your dorm room" Em said to me. Fuck her nicknames for me they were always so annoying and weird.

*******
My sister left me at the threshold of my dorm. I wasn't sure whether I should knock or just budge in since I was assigned this room. Anyway I resented to knocking , I didn't want to walk on my roommate being fucked. I knocked twice and a boy answered the door.

"Sorry...ummmmh am in this dorm?Is it a boy's dorm maybe they made a mistake,I should go and recheck.."

"No , it's my sister's you can come in, she's the roommate she can't stop talking about, you look like a stripper" his masculine voice said boringly. He opened the door wider for me , I struggled to enter with my bags. Fuck him!! He's not a gentleman.

Entering my DORM,there was a group of people seated in the sitting room.

I wasn't a fun of crowds ,I was so nervous.

"Markello who's this?" asked a girl with curly hair.

"Your so called roommate..."

"Omg!!! Welcome am Rosalia..guys am so excited atleast I'll be having someone with me instead of you guys coming over daily and you're Natasha right?"

"Yea Rosa nice to meet you," for a girl who was short as me she surely talked too much.She then introduced her friends to me Blake her boyfriend,Leo and Jade were a couple and Mark her brother who was having a make out session with Miranda right in front of everyone. Rosa was polite enough to help me settle in.

Later that evening I spent it with Em ,she showed me around campus , introduced me to her friends and even paid for my dinner.

Entering my dorm that evening I found Mark sprawled on the couch , shirtless in all his glory. His blonde black hair looked like he had ran fingers through it ,his abs seemed rock hard and his v-line was prominent..I was literally checking him out!! Consequences of not been laid.

I averted my gaze to his face and found his blue grey eyes staring back at me.

"What are you doing here?"

"It's my sister's dorm..and when she comes back tell her I was here, I've got someone to fuck tonight"

And with that he wore his shirt and left .

The next morning
Shouting from the kitchen woke me up. That was clearly Rosa's voice,why was she up this early anyway?

"Mark just shut up!You clearly know I don't want to be on that side of the Family business ,you can't force it on me.I clearly said that to the whole god damn family . I'll rather be a no one than to be a in the Bill family" I almost gasped when I figured out they were from a billionaire family.

"You're selfish Rosa," Mark barked at her. With those three words Rosa had already started sobbing. Mark just walked out of our dorm leaving her there.

Quickly I ran to comfort her. I didn't want to press her into telling me the reason she had argued with her brother ,after all I was just a person she had just met. We spent the day in the dorm and from what I figured out she wasn't a selfish person.

So hi wattpaders ❤️so this is my new account @misheyw please read comment and follow ..am still the same person @misheymwandoe am now writing the story here because of some understandable reasons .

Please click the star below.

@Misheyw

Pardon the spelling mistakes am not puuurffect.

And another thing I joined chapter one and two to make the chapters longer and I changed the plot somehow.not much has changed anyway 😘😘byeeeeeee