introduction

Thank you elaramora and Zuko_Azulon for the amazing covers.

*****""
Natasha thought she could never make it this far. She had finally finished her highschool education.

Being among the best students in her highschool she was sure she was going to join any of the universities she had applied for...Yale and Oxford..every time she would feel tingly..

"Tasha ,some mails for you!" called her mother. Mrs Harrison was a strict woman, loving always. To her, family came first hence the strong bond in their family.Natasha scurried towards the front door ,taking the mail's she immediately ripped the seals that bound the letters

Miss Natasha Marie Harrison we are pleased to inform you that you got accepted into the Yale university....

She didn't continue reading the letter,she was so excited,it was beyond ecstasy,it was beyond the excitement of a sweet sixteenth birthday. Her parents were so excited because both their daughters were in the same university lest they didn't worry about erosion of their Christian values,they would look out for each other .They even had a special dinner that night to celebrate. Mr Harrison even promised to buy Tasha a new car when she went to the States after all they were a rich family. Mr and Mrs Harrison were well known surgeons in the south African empire.

It was only a week and the girls would be off to college

So hi it's Mishey. this work is mine no one should copy

Anyway vote comment follow and share my story ❤️

Her wrecking Ball (ON HOLD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें