Chapter 15

The next day we went out for a ride on the HMS pogue.

Your outfit is below

We rode across the small river when jj whistled

We rode across the small river when jj whistled. " You guys see that? Thats the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wakesetter, number 1 in luxury, quality, and performance," "We picked the wrong parents," Pope sighed. " Yes, yes we did," I answered. "Hate to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kie said, rolling her eyes. We looked over back to the boat to see Sarah raise up her sunglasses and gave us a bitchy look.

"Don't act like you don't you don't see us, bitch," Kie, mocked.

After the ride, we came back home and changed to go to a 4 star hotel.

Your outfit is below :)

We got in the van and drove to the hotel

We got in the van and drove to the hotel. We parked right in front of the hotel as the van came to a stop. "Alright, keep a lookout, we're behind enemy lines," jj said as he cocked out the gun. " JJ! Put the gun back, you can't just pull it out like that in public," I replied, rising over the seat to see jj looking up. "Hey, I predict, bringing a gun to a 4 star hotel will most likely cause more problems than it'll solve," Pope whispered as he leaned on jj's window. "Yes, I agree with Pope on this one, it'll be waayyy too dangerous, come on jj, put the gun back," I added, giving a kiss on his cheek. "Fine, but I'm only doing it because you said so, if you weren't here, I don't give a shit about anything else here," He laughed. "Oh I know that don't worry, about," I said, while jj but his arm over my shoulders.

" So where are we going right now?" Pope asked. " We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now," jj replied. We made our way into the hotel through the back door and in the kitchen. He got in the lead and walked us to the computer room. "Sweet Lord, the internet," Pope said, running the the desk. "Hey, hey, I got the map," Johm B whispered. "Coordinates please," Pope asked. " 34° 57' 30" north, 75° 55' 42" west," "Boom continental shelf right there," John B pointed to the screen. " Well if its off the deep end, its not gonna be much of a treasure hunt, is it?" Pope replied, looking over to John B. "Shit, its on the high side, its only 900 feet," John B shrugged. "That's not too deep," jj said. " Is that doable or something?" I asked. " Yeah," jj smiled at me. " Will we be taking your personal submarine?" Pope asked sarcastically. "Guys, the salvage yard, they got a drone that can drop 1,000 and it it has a 360 camera and everything," jj said as him and i exchanged looks. "Can your dad get his gift little hands on that?" John B asked. "Well, my dad's grimy little hands got his ass fired," jj sighed.