Chapter 12

Y'all I I morphed daddy rudy and mattia polibo or whatever his last name is and look at this babeeee

On our way home, jj and I bought  ice cream. I got (ur fave ice cream flavor) and jj got strawberry. We went and sat down "Lils can I try yours?" He asked. "Of course you can, but only if I try yours," I giggled.

He flashed a warm smile and tried to seductively lick it but ended up getting ice cream all over his nose. I laughed at him as he playfully clenched his jaw. "Oh yeah? You think that's funny? Well watch this," He smirked while he grabbed my ice cream on my hand and stuck it on my forehead. I gasp at his actions. "Oh you little- " I tried to articulate words but they wouldn't come out. I realized jj was laughing, like a lot. I just smiled and laughed with him. "You're a unicornnnnnnn," He slurred. "You're the one who turned me into one," I replied. He let out a long sigh and looked over at me.

"I love you Leah," He said as he removed the ice cream from my forehead. He cleaned it with a wet wipe they gave along with the ice cream." I love you too, jj" I smiled. He cupped my cheek into his hand and kissed me. It wasn't like a passionate kiss like always. It was like two 12 year olds kissing. But with more profession.

JJ'S phone started to ring which broke our kiss.

"What John B," He sighed. "Yes we're coming home, we stopped for ice cream.....ok see you," He said as he finished his call.

"Now where were we? jj smirked.

"Babe it's getting late, let's finish at home okay?" I said.

"Oh yeah you're right, let's go,"

We arrived home and went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to some strange noises.

I didn't look back for jj, I just went and grabbed one of my old baseball bats for when I used to play baseball when my parents were still alive.

I swung the bat foreward and slowly walked towards the door.

Suddenly, someone opened the door and I yelled. And then he yelled. Turns out it was jj. I looked on the bed to see its empty, and I look back at jj to see water splashed all over his face. He shook his head and walked inside. "Oh- I'm sorry j I thought those guys broke in again," I whispered, putting the bat aside.  He put the water on our small vanity and hugged me. "It's okay bubbas, I understand," He said. I laid down on the bed and jj closed the door. Luckily, no one woke up which was surprising. Everyone in this house sleeps like BEARS. JJ came and pulled me by my waist closer towards him. My lower back is where his 🍆 is.

(Imagine how that  would feel like 🥵
haha cant relate *sniff sniff *)

The next morning, the 5 of us got in the van and went to the lighthouse. I sat on jj's lap while Kiara sat next to John B and Pope sat next to us.