Chapter 13

Later on jj and I woke up to John B barging in. "Thanks for that, John," I groaned. "Hey get up we have to go," He said. "Go where it's like 12 am bro," jj let go of me and turned to John B. "Just trust me, Kiara and Pope are coming too," "Okay fine, go so I can change into something more comfortable," I said as I got out of bed. John B shut the door and jj turned to me and said, "Do you really wanna go?" " Not really, but I can't let John B down, "

It got pretty chilly in the night time in Outer Banks so I tossed on one of jj's hoodies and I wore a pair of cheap black leggings i was able to get when i used to work with Kie at her family's restaurant.

"Oh you look cute," jj chuckled as we made our way out our room

"Oh you look cute," jj chuckled as we made our way out our room. " Huh, Johnny boy finally decided to clean up," I said, amused as I looked around the room. John B chuckled and said, "Let's go, come on,"

Kiara called shotgun so Pope, jj and I sat in the back. It was becoming pretty usual. I thought it was because that Kie liked John B but he told me how Kiara friendzoned him.

" Mind if I just relax on this one it's been a long day and some weird stuff has gone down," JJ said as he leaned his head on my shoulder. "Oh did you want a hit of this?" He asked offering the cigarette to Pope. "I'll keep the signal clear," Pope answered.

"Dude ok, do you understand your problem is that you don't get creative-" jj pointed over to Pope.

"Look, I know I was wrong about the lighthouse all right? And pretty much wrong about everything else going on. But I was right about one thing, my dad is trying to give me a message," John B stuttered as he looked through the rear mirror.

We got out of the van one by one. It was pretty dark so we all held flashlights in our hands.

"Hey, be careful," jj said helping me get out of the van. We arrived at a cemetery. I think. Johm B and Kiara were way ahead of us, while Pope was in the middle and we were far behind.

"Are you nervous? " jj asked as he turned over to look at me. "Well, kinda, yeah I mean we're in a cemetery," I answered. " Guys, catch up!" John B yelled from far away. JJ and i looked at each other and laughed. "We're coming," i chuckled. We caught up to the rest.

"You know when you're tryna remember a song but can't remember who sings it?" John B asked. " So Redfield, this whole time I thought that Redfield is a place, but actually.... it's a person," John B held up his lantern to a big marble looking grave and it said, Redfield.

(Btw if u didn't know John B's dad is ur uncle so John B is from ur dad's side (:   )

"Voi-effing-la," jj said as we all looked up. "This, Leah, is our Great Grandmother, Olivia Redfield," John B looked over at me. "Y-Yeah, I remember how dad would mention her sometimes, I guess," I stuttered.

We all stared at the name 'Redfield' in silence. "Help me with the door, come on," John B says as he walks towards the door. Pope and JJ followed. They walked up to the door and started to grunt. If they kept grunting any louder they'd shit their pants. I walked over next to Pope as he moved down a little. "Are you pushing?" John B asked. "Yeah I'm pushing," jj replied. "Dude this door's like 700 pounds man," I said letting go of the door as I gasped for air. And all of a sudden, we heard a hiss. A snake's hiss. "Oh shit, Leah back up," jj said, as he started to bark. "Shut up jj," Kie whispered. "What? Everyone knows that snakes are afraid of dogs," jj shrugged. While everyone was acting like jj's parents, I realized that I could fit through the hole. "Guys, I can go in the hole," I said looking at John B. "Uh what? Leah, are you crazy? " jj snapped as he walked over to me. "Babe, it's nothing to worry about, plus if all of this is true, I can also find out why my parents died, it'sno big deal," I said, planting a kiss on his forehead. He smiled and nodded his head for approval. I sighed and walked towards the hole. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" John B asked from behind me. "Yes, oh my gosh if I wasn't sure I wouldn't wanna do it," I chuckled. The 4 of them came close and started to help me move the vines away. "Okay, I got it, I'll give you a boost, I've seen it in the movies so I think we got this," jj sighed. "Wait, remind me what I'm looking for?" I asked John B. ".....You'll know when you see it,"

I shrugged as i put my foot on jj's hands. "You got this babe," jj said giving me a warm smile. I carefully tried to enter the hole without hurting myself.

"Oh - Oh shit, I'm in,"