Chapter 9

The next morning jj and I woke up to Sheriff Peterkins leaving the Chateau. "Wait who was that?" I leaped up, with my eyes hardly opened. "I dont know and i dont care,"  jj groaned. I tossed on one of jj's t -shirts that reached up right before my knee. Walking in the hallway and I see John B throeijg a can onto the wall and was looking all flustered. "What was that all about?" I asked leaning towards the wall. " Nothing really, she just talked about foster care and shit like that," John B replied. " Oh okay," I finger gunned him and went back to bed.

Later on at afternoon, the 4 of us were sitting in the back. Kiara was playing with the bongos and jj was throwing rocks. "Look, I'm calling it off, all right?" John B said as he walked in. I look at him in confusion. "Peterkin said, if I stay out of the marsh she'll help me out with DCS," He continued. "And you believed her?" jj asked, from behind me. "Yes I believe her, jj" John B sighed. "An actual cop, John B, you believed a cop,"  jj bolted out."All I gotta do is stay outta the marsh for a couple of day and she'll help me out, and it doesn't help that Leah's ass was shooting the gun,"

Oh wow. Did he really  just say that? "You know what I should have done? Is let Topper drown your ass," I told him while storming inside. I was able to hear what they continued to talk about since my window is near where we were sitting. "Tell me some more, come on, come on," John B distantly said. "They always win don't they, man" jj replied
"Kooks versus pogues, they always  win," "Its okay," Kie piped out. "No it's not okay, they don't want us to go down in the marsh because there's something valuable down there," "And I understand why you don't wanna go," jj said glancing at Pope. "You're the golden boy, you got way to much to risk,and you, you're already rich as fuck anyways, but you me and Leah, we've got nothing  to lose... you don't see rich kids going into foster care do you?" jj asked with his arm over his shoulder. "Whatever, I'll get the scuba gear later," John B said, finally giving in. JJ flashed a quick smirk and walked inside. I started to clean the bed when jj walked in. He jumped on the bed and let out a long  sigh. "JJ really?I was cleaning up," I whined, looking up to to the ceiling. "No you're not," He laughed as he pulled me onto the bed. He put his arm over my shoulder and then held my hand. "Why'd you come into the room?" He asked. "Well I mean John B kinda hurt my feelings sooo,"

JJ chuckled. " Well I mean you did save his ass but I'm sure he didn't mean it" "Yeah you're right," I sighed. " Anyway I'm going back to sleep, wake me up when John B is here," He says, kissing my forehead. I reached for my phone to set an alarm and then went back into jj's arms.

I woke up to the alarm ringing very loudly. And from jj's snoring. I turned off the alarm and pushed jj gently. "JJ wake up John B is here," I said. He yawned and then turned to me giving a warm and sweet smile. "Good morning," "JJ it's already like 3 in the afternoon," I giggled. He placed his arms on my shoulders and his nose on my forehead. "I don't wanna get up," He groaned. I laughed at him. "Hey you were the one trying to convince John B so that's your fault,"

I got up to change into my swimsuit
(The t-shirt below is our one and only jj's 🥰)

I got up to change into my swimsuit(The t-shirt below is our one and only jj's 🥰)

And I wore this swimsuit

"Leah let's go," John B yelled from outside

"Leah let's go," John B yelled from outside. "I'm coming, jeez," I walked outside to see the 4 of them in the boat. "Hey guys," I smiled. "This one's quarter full, it's enough for one of us," Kie said, with the tanks in her hand.  "Love it when a plan comes together," Pope replied, leaning back on the chair with his arms folded. "Does anybody know how to dive?" I asked, exchanging looks with everyone. "Its kind of a Kook sport," jj looked at me as he rubbed his neck. "I read about it," Pope said, hesitantly. "Great, Pope read about it so someone's gonna die," Kie replied. "Look, you put the the thingy in your mouth and breath how hard can it be," jj asked, looking over to Pope. "If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets in your blood and you get bends," He replied. JJ slowly started to bend down sticking his butt into the air. "Bends like, bend over and-" "The bend kills you," "O-oh," I started to hystericallylaugh but not only at jj's actions, but Pope reaction too. JJ then looked at me and chuckled. "I can dive," John B said, raising his hand. "Since when can you dive?" I asked getting all serious.

Pope started to do some calculations when jj saw Leah take her shirt off and jump into the water. "What was that all about?" John B asked. "I don't know, but I liked it, a lot," jj smirked.

"Hey, I tried my t-shirt to the anchor chain about  ten feet down, that's your safety stop," I told John B.

Kie walked over to John B and kissed him on the cheek. Pope, jj and I all exchanged looks. "Diver down?" John B asked. "Diver down," Kie sighed. John B took a deep breath and jumped into the water. JJ went and sat down near the dock and I sat on his lap. He placed his arm on my lower back which made me feel tingles inside. And there we were waiting for John B when we heard police sirens. "Shit jj," Pope jumped up. "Guys, that's the police," jj replied. I let go of jj and stood up. "Act frickin normal," Kie said. The 2 cops came closer and closer until our boats were right next to each other. "How you kids doing, you know the marsh is closed," One of the cops said. "No, wow," We all replied, confused. "Why is it closed?" jj asked. "Well we're conducting a search out here, about went down," They said, looking around the water. He stepped onto our boat and made his way to the dock. The cop looked straight down at the water. JJ and I exchanged looks and he tightly held my hand. After about a minute the cop sighs and says, "All right, let us know if you see anything," and walked back to his boat. The police got lost in sight and we all ran to the side of the boat. "He's definitely out of air," Pope said. Then John B came up and we all sighed with relief. "Don't scare us like that," I smiled. We helped John B come out of the water. "Hey guys? Guys boogey 2 o'clock," Kie said looking behind us. "Do you recognize that boat?" Pope asked. "I've never seen it," Kie replied. "What are they doing back here the marsh is closed," I told them. "I don't know babe, but let's not stick around to find out," jj looked over to me. "JJ get the bowline," John B said. "Let's go let's go," "Act natural," The 2 men followed us and it got really creepy. Not that it wasn't creepy to begin with. We started to drive faster and faster and they drove faster and faster.  "They're following us," Kie whined. "Dude you gotta go faster," jj yelled. "I'm going," John B sped up. One of the men shot a bullet at us. "Holy shit," "Leah get down!" JJ yelled. We all got down and laid on the ground. All exept for John B. "John B get down," I said in a loud tone. He sped up and continued driving.  Kie got up from her position and reached for the fishing net.  The man shot again. Kiara threw the net in the water and ran back to her spot. I looked behind us to see their boat slowing down because of the net. "Great job, Kie," I said. "Thanks," She smiled. "That was insane!" Kie laughed. JJ opened his arms and I jumped on him. He held me from my upper thighs and I wrapped my hands around his neck. "You okay bubbas?" He whispered. "Yeah, you?" I asked. "I'm fine don't worry," He kissed my cheek.

Guys should I do a "jj imagines" or no? Anyways I'm so so so so sorry that I didnt post in a long time. I appreciate all of u guys so so much and I'm so grateful that you guys support me. u guys have NO CLUE how happy u make me feel. Right now I'm not at my best right now. I love u guys ❤😘