Chapter 7

Hey guys 💕 From now on its gonna be Leah POV and a little bit of JJ's.
ENJOY CHAPTER 7 ;)

I woke up to jj snoring. I rolled my eyes as I turned to face him. "Shut up you're snoring," I told him. "Its  payback because you wouldn't let me sleep because of your snoring," He groaned. He had a sleepy voice which made me scream in my brain. "Wait i snore?" I asked. "Yepp," He replied, chuckling. He pulled me closer and held me by my waist. We slept for a long time but then I woke up to go take a shower. I finished my shower to come put and see jj brushing his teeth. "Hey baby," He casually said. "Hey.." I awkwardly replied. He spit out the water and dried his face. He turned to me and looked at me up and down, biting his bottom lip. I put my towel on my body, wrapping it around. He came and cornered me,making our lips inches apart. We both started to blush hard. He kissed lips  causing me to let out a small gasp. The tension between us was super high. He picked me up from the back of my thighs and went to our room. He dropped me on the bed and came on top of me. We looked into each others eye for a second then we went back to kissing. His body was slammed onto mine making me want more of him. His hand slid under my towel making me moan a little. I felt a smirk paste onto his face.

"Hey Leah- AHHHH," Kie yelled. JJ looked at Kie and groaned. "Oh my god I'm forever scarred," Kie whimpered. "That's why you knock," jj replied. "Just go to the living room we'll meet you there," I sighed. I got up to go get my clothes. "Wait where are you going?" jj asked. "To get dressed?" "Wait we're not continuing?" "Not now because clearly I'm gonna get cockblocked again," " We'll do it alone," "Finee," jj whined. JJ came and hugged me from behind, placing his hands on my bare waist and kissing my neck. I kissed his cheek and he let go to wear his clothes.

Your outfit is above

I  headed out to the porch where Kie, Pope, John B and jj were sitting. I went and sat on jj's lap putting my hands around his neck and he put his arms on my waist.  They were all discussing yesterday's escapade. "Could have warned us a little sooner," jj chuckled. "We would except Pope was on the math team," Kie replied. "You were on the math team?" He asked. "The cops took everything like it was a crime scene," John B informed. "Did you guys find anything?" Pope asked. I slid down from jj's lap and plopped next to him. "Did we find anything? " "No I don't think so oh ya we did,"

 He smirked holding a gun towards his left ear and a bulk of cash on his other ear

He smirked holding a gun towards his left ear and a bulk of cash on his other ear.  "Why would you take that from a crime scene,I'm gonna lose my merit scholarship," Pope whisper-yelled. "Relax Pope, what do we have to lose anyway," I told him. "I have plenty to lose unlike you," Pope replied. Ouch. That kinda hurt. "Sh-sh-sh-shh, at least you have us," jj laughed. He sat down again and plopped me back on his lap.

On our way near the dock there was a pile of people gathered around. We all went closer to see a dead body being put into a paramedic car. "Who's that?" John B asked. "Scooter Grubbs, he was out during the storm check out this pic I got, dead boday," "Whay kind of boat did he have?" jj asked. "Somehow that dirtbag copped a Grady White,"  The girl replied. We all exchanged looks. A little bit later we headed back home. JJ and I sat on the couch with his hand over my shoulders and my hand on his chest as he played with his lighter. John B was juggling an empty bottle of beer. "Okay, so um we didn't see anything," Pope panted as he came in through the door. "We don't know anything, we need to have total amnesia," He continued. "Actually, Pope's right for once, se I agree with you sometimes, deny,deny,deny," jj added. "Guys we can't keep that money," Kie said. "Not everyone can afford unlimited data plans, Kie," I told her. JJ chuckled and kissed my forehead. "We have to pass that to Lana otherwise it's bad  karma," She replied. "Bad karma can be implicated in a felony too," "if that means we get to keep the money, then ya, me too," jj sighed looking out the window. "Yeah, same," JJ and I have similar mindset. That's why I starting liking him for 3 years. We practically have the same brain. Besides, what have we got to lose anyways. "I don't agree," John B patted his shoulder. "What? Why?" He asked. "Think about it," John B said. "This is Scooter Grubbs we're talkin' about," He continued. "So?" I asked. He started going in and on about how this guy didn't have more than 40 bucks in his pocket. I dragged jj into our room to take a power nap. I played down on the white sheets then jj came. He locked the door and came and laid on top of me and started to shower me with kisses. Going from my forehead to my nose to my cheeks then my lips and then my neck. "Wanna continue what we started earlier?" He asked. "No I'm too tired babee," I yawned. "Oh, ok," He sighed. I gave hin a long peck on the lips then laid on top of him, putting my head under his and he wrapped his arms under my waist. "Please don't be sad, we might get interrupted again and I don't want that," I told him. "You have a point," He said. He started to stroke my hair. "How about I take you on a date tomorrow,"  "I can teach you how to surf," He offered.I lifted my head gave him a long kiss. "I'd love  that," I smiled. He kissed my forehead and went to sleep.

I woke up to Leah tapping me to get up. "Babe what's wrong," I asked her. "jj we're going fishing come on," She told me. I yawned and sat down. She came and sat on my lap, facing me. "Okay I like where this is going," I smirked. She laid me down under her. I knew I was blushing but I didn't care. She licked her thumb and wiped it on the side of my mouth and got up. "You had drool on your face," She said laughing hysterically. I grabbed her arm and pushed her to the bed, climbing on top of her. "Did you just tease me?" I asked. "What if I did?" She smirked. I got up and quickly put on a Pelican Marina shirt and dashed outside yelling. "I can tease you back babygirll," I laughed, hearing her footsteps running towards me. She jumped on my back then she kissed my cheek. I held her thighs as we made our way to the porch. "Ready to go?" John B asked. "Yepp," I replied. We went to a nearby dock. "Just think about it," John B said. "How does a marina rat get a Grady White?"  "Prostitution,"   "Square groupers bro," "He talks too much doesn't he?" Leah asked. "Yes, he does," I sighed. She wrapped her hands around my arm and put her head on my shoulder.

JJ and I decided to have some alone time so we sent Kie, John B, and Pope home.  We walked alongside the tide, our hands interlocked with each other. "Have I ever  told you how glad I am that you're mine?" He asked. " Yes, practically every morning," I giggle. "Trust me I'm not complaining. I love it when you do that . It makes feel special," I told him. "Well I'll do anything to make you feel special," He blushed, looking down at the ground. It made me happy that I could bring out this side of jj. He's always so flirty and playful. Trust me, I loved him either way. JJ stopped walking and gently tugged my hand. I turned around to face him. The sunset just made this moment feel like a romantic movie ;) He leaned in close, pressing his lips onto mine. His hands pushed my body onto his, then traveled gently up my spine, causing me to shiver. His hands were tangled my my hair while my hands were tangled in his. We made out right then and there, making it seem like everything was in slow motion. I didn't want it to stop. Never. He let go of my hair and held my hand so we go sit in the sand. He sat crossing his legs and 

To all the people reading my story. ILYSFMMMM❤❤ OMGG I never thought so many people would like this story :) I try to upload as fast as I can but I have summer school from 8 to 10 and I get very tired so yeah I love u so much byee