Chapter 10

We got off the boat and went a little bit away from the front of the dock. "Can we please just open the bag?" Pope asked. "Wow Pope, that's a weird outburst of emotion," John B chuckled. Kiara and I were standing behind the boys trying to see inside. "You guys are killing me with anticipation," John B opened the bag to find a silver bottle looking container. He struggled to open it but when he did he found... a compass. "Uh what?" I asked. "Good job everybody, we found a compass," Pope complained. ".....This was my father's," John B sighed. "That was uncles?!" I asked. "Yes, lils, it was my dad's," He smiled.

We went home and jj and I went to our room. "Do you think that really was my uncle's?" I asked taking my top off.

"Well John B seemed sure of it so yeah I guess so," He shrugged

"Well John B seemed sure of it so yeah I guess so," He shrugged. "Really thinking about it it's kinda creepy, like what was his compass doing in that boat. My parents and John B's  dad dissapeared 8 months ago," Try not to think about it, I don't need you to stress over that," He smiled as he wore his grey sweatpants. I looked at his abs and blushed. I knew he saw me but I didn't care. He grabbed me by my  waist and pushed me on the bed. He jumped on top of me and started to kiss me. We kissed for about 5 minutes and he let go for air. He wrapped his hands around my waist. "Goodnight, I love you," He said, kissing my forehead. "I love you more," I replied. "Shut up I do," "No JJ-" He covered my mouth so I wouldn't say anything else. We smiled at each other and fell asleep.

The next morning John B woke up early to go return the scuba gear back to Mr. Ward in  Kookoland.

(haha...get it?)

I woke up a couple of hours  later to surprise jj with coffee and toast. "Good morning," I smiled at jj. "Huh, wah, is it my birthday?" jj asked, confused. "No babe, I'm just here to give you coffee and toast," 

He turned to me and pecked my lips. He grabbed the toast from the tray and stuffed it in his mouth. "I freaking love you," He said. I giggled at his silly smile. He jotted the coffee down like it was water. "Ok, I'm guessing you were hungry," I asked laughing.

"No your food's just good...and I was hungry," We both laughed and he set the small tray on the floor. I laid on his body and buried my face into his bare chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Babe..." He suspiciously says. "Yes?" "I think you have dandruff....haha," He chuckled. "Stupid you scared me," I let out a sigh of relief. I playfully slapped his cheek and he laughed at me. "Hey, you wanna go on the hammock with me?" I asked jj.

"Yeah let's go," He got a hold right below my knees and lifted me up. "AHHH! JJ OH MY GOD," I hysterically yelled at him. He laughed at me while my vocal cords was disappearing. JJ threw me on the hammock then jumped into my arms.